Split 2 - General Chat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

This is the main thread for the Revolution Cup - Season 5. Here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information
Race Day:
Mondays
Event start: 18:30 UTC

Useful Links
League Information
Team Registration
Race Calendar
Results & Standings
Driving Standards

Drivers

@2scoops @AFR CHRISILLAS @benimi @Dama_The_Crow @Darksi @FuBii @Invincible @Jamesl91 @Mearcat @Nada @Thomas Sikora @xImJakeyy @Zemke

@David Fuller @eagle @Erik @Eugene Gajkin @Freak Superman @Henri @Ironman5970 @Rargon @Onufmi @Sonic @SP1KEGRW @The Breeze @Vince

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
We're back! :borg:
Amazing to see some old friendly faces in this split & I'm looking forward to racing with every one of you.
It's been too long.
Prediction for the season; @Jamesl91, @Dama_The_Crow & @xImJakeyy are the main guys to keep a close eye on for the championship lead (going from past experience:rolleyes:).
Hopefully we'll see how it all plays out by the time we hit the first of the community chosen races. :cool:

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Thank you for having faith in my good driving, but this time it will not be that way :)

It is summer, and I don't have time to do any practice so I hope not to be last..... :D

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We're back! :borg:
Amazing to see some old friendly faces in this split & I'm looking forward to racing with every one of you.
It's been too long.
Prediction for the season; @Jamesl91, @Dama_The_Crow & @xImJakeyy are the main guys to keep a close eye on for the championship lead (going from past experience:rolleyes:).
Hopefully we'll see how it all plays out by the time we hit the first of the community chosen races. :cool:
looking forward to racing with you again dude! been far too long :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Roster Update

@CrisBCros is retiring from the season. @Zemke is being promoted to a pro driver and becomes @Onufmi new teammate.

Zemke

Community Member
Reaction score
I just noticed that @Onufmi has TWO new teammates now. In the Split 2 - Team Registration forum thread, @SillySausage was also chosen to fill in for CrisBCros:
Sad to hear but sometimes RL is taking of. I know for a fact that @SillySausage wants to race tonight, and he would be rather Split 2 than 1. This means, say hello to your new team mate @Onufmi :)

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
I just noticed that @Onufmi has TWO new teammates now. In the Split 2 - Team Registration forum thread, @SillySausage was also chosen to fill in for CrisBCros:
No you’re his new teammate, I wasn’t really planning to commit to a teammate and the season, was just a bit of a communication error. You’re the right man for the job! :) Thanks for the welcome to the team though @Onufmi sorry for any confusion.

Kebs

Community Member
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to post this but on 27th@spa i can be a reserve driver, incase someone can't make it.

benimi

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
When will be the Spa thread unlocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread