Status
Not open for further replies.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Roster Update

- @Berserker can't race because of his fractured arm. We all wish you the best and hope you will get better soon!
- @Stokemon has joined Split 2 as an Am driver. A warm welcome and best of luck for the upcoming races!

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Rooster update? Erm, OK, not sure what that has to do with me but fair enough :D

Welcome to split 2 Stokemon, hope you enjoy the races :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Fixed it, cock-a-doodle-dooooo :D

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hello all :). Looking forward to the races, loving this car so far in my practise.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well i had a plan for this season. I was going to just keep my head down pick up some decent results and stay out of trouble.. Well we all know what happend to them plans...

New plan... Im not going with plans its elbows out from now on...

(((And no that dont mean im going to be a dirty driver becouse thats not me as most of you know)))

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Whohohooo..... Chrash Test Dummies are third :stig:

Psychotronic

Community Member
Reaction score
Sadly for the next (about) 2 weeks I won't be able to race due to that the cpu cooler on my pc has broken and until my replace part does not arive I have a dead pc. :(

Freak Superman

Community Member
Reaction score
I just did a practice run with a setup on Zolder in the rain. And I ran a 1:41.3xx. I think I can go little bit more faster.

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I might be out for the next race, after having a big losing streak on iRacing and incredibly inconsistant test races on pCars, I decided to take a closer look at laptimes and imputs. It appears my G27 pedals (throttle pedal) had an accute case of Parkinson ... like literally shaking between 10-25% throttle without touching it.
I'm going to see if I can solve it by cleaning them out, re-oiling or if needed replace them. Tips to purchase G27 potentiometers can be linked ;)

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Roster Update

- @Stokemon got promoted to a Pro driver.
- @Jamiegray47 & @RPJ have joined Split 2 as Am drivers.

There are now 2 Pro and 3 Am drivers without a team and it is still possible to form a team for the Team Championship!

Pete Morrish

Community Member
Reaction score
Feel free to pop me down to Am. Really struggling with this car. Had some confidence with the Mono this time last season, but not with this one. Constantly on tiptoes. Meh.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Feel free to pop me down to Am. Really struggling with this car. Had some confidence with the Mono this time last season, but not with this one. Constantly on tiptoes. Meh.

Not only the pace defines a pro driver Pete. There are so many other variables, you are fine where you are! :)

Never give up and keep pushing, WARBEARD! :punch:

Pete Morrish

Community Member
Reaction score
You are better then me. I am happy I have a teammate as you, @Pete Morrish.

Bless you. Thanks, chap. And thanks t0daY.

Was expecting to have been doing better by now. Spent most of yesterday's race facing backwards, worrying that I was going to end someone's race. And that was even after a bunch of practice in race conditions and going into the race with some confidence.

Ah well. Onwards!

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Pete Morrish mate as iv said before if you need any help with getting the car setup mate give us a shout im allways avalible most nights. I may not be the fastest guy to get help from but i can setup a car for others just not myself lol..

Nevil

Community Member
Reaction score
We're half way during the season and M&N racing is performing steady as a team!
Also interesting competition between ourselves as well ;)
I hope we can continue this level during the last 3 races :D

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
Bathurst is a major handful in this car with default setup - ouch....

Dama your looking pretty damned unbeatable at 1:57 ! Best I can do is 4 seconds of you at the mo.

Anyone have a setup they are willing to share by chance ? Im guessing the whole thing needs to be softened up a fair bit ?

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Bathurst is a major handful in this car with default setup - ouch....

Dama your looking pretty damned unbeatable at 1:57 ! Best I can do is 4 seconds of you at the mo.

Anyone have a setup they are willing to share by chance ? Im guessing the whole thing needs to be softened up a fair bit ?
TY... I tried last night to do stable and fast setup and I took Monza's setup as startup. I can do faster laps than 57, I think, because I made some mistakes every lap at 3 different parts. But that all needs to be done in race conditions so I think "not-to-hit-the-wall" tactics will be much more important than faster lap times.

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
Apart from speed - the default is horrible - I cant find a rhythm with that thing fighting me at all heheh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread