Split 2 - R2: Monza - 22nd May 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Your pace was blistering last night Dama. You have me to thank for the breathing room you got at the start - by some miracle I had 2nd after the first corner courtesy of the front guys getting tangled up a bit. Steve and Stoke were way to quick for me to fight hard so I did not fight hard with them (left that for Ash :p).

Sorry you did not win as that one really was your race completely.

Thank you SlowBloke. :)

Yes.. I was wondering why am I 5 sec in lead after 2 laps... I thought I was that fast :D

Last edited:

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Well qually went bad,I couldn't get a clean lap in,either I made mistakes or hit traffic so ended up in p5 .Got a good start but had a small touch with @The Wayfaerer in the first chicane and then again at the first lesmo , luckily no damage so I pushed on and tried to catch @SlowBloke who I managed to pass, then tried to catch @Stokemon who had about 6 seconds on me, eventually made a pass on the start finish straight and tried to get a gap so I could still pit and come out in front off him,which I did,. Then I tried to catch @Dama_The_Crow but couldn't get the six second gap down as I think we had the same pace ,until I came round the Parabolica and saw lots of dust and smoke ,Dama was accelerating but with my speed advantage a pass was easy ,now in p1 I concentrated on not making any mistakes which gave me the win.

Last edited:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Simple mistake which can happen. Can fix it tonight.
Thats absalutly cool mate i thought it might be a mistake. Just didnt know if you knew about it so i made you aware of it. No harm done:D

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Doubt I'll be on top form today. Found out I must be interviewed for my own job on Wednesday, busy planning away for that now, hopefully I can keep it together pointing the right
way for the whole race!

For your first race with RSR you did really well,your a safe ,fair, and very fast driver.It was a pleasure to race against you

Nevil

Community Member
Reaction score
I was away for the weekend; A friends friend birthday party, in club Chi :woot: in Kiev (Ukraine) and yesterday I had to work again, so I had little time to prepare. I struggle to get a decent setup. For quali it was ok, but the car was nervous and I was tired so I ended up making some mistakes. Biggest error was spinning behind someone who spun in the second chicane in lap 2 or 3, or so... A lot of cars passed, waiting to rejoin. With some luck I managed to be in P8 at the end ;)

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Guilty to spinning in second chicane :oops:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thats absalutly cool mate i thought it might be a mistake. Just didnt know if you knew about it so i made you aware of it. No harm done:D

Fixed it. Welcome back to Pro :p

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Fixed it. Welcome back to Pro :p
Lol.. I got to admit i thought after my antics yesterday youd demoted me lol.. But thanks for correcting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread