Split 2 - R2: Monza - 22nd May 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
4Hour practice lobby is up for Monza
password: rsr123

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Doubt I'll be on top form today. Found out I must be interviewed for my own job on Wednesday, busy planning away for that now, hopefully I can keep it together pointing the right way for the whole race!

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Ashnoom

Community Member
Reaction score
Well, that's my race over. Been looking at the pit strategy window for a few minutes now. Can't seem to close it.

And I was doing so fine! First half of the race been a battle between me, @SlowBloke, @Alex du Plessis and @JustG. Thanks for the battles guys!

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well, that's my race over. Been looking at the pit strategy window for a few minutes now. Can't seem to close it.

And I was doing so fine! First half of the race been a battle between me, @SlowBloke , @oki and @JustG . Thanks for the battles guys!
Good old pcars.. Unlucky mate.. I knew i should of pulled out of tonights race as i feel really ill but pushed on lol

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score

And I was doing so fine! First half of the race been a battle between me, @SlowBloke, @Alex du Plessis and @JustG. Thanks for the battles guys!
Just had a look at some of the laps - we had some really nice fights ! You took me with a really nice overtake in the first ascari - I was relieved I was able to stay left after the turn in - but then on the main straight I had significantly more speed than you (didnt use a boost) and undid your fantastic move heheh :)

Sorry you ended up retiring :(

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Very mixed feelings on that race..... but what will be will be, kinda happy with the 15th place, should of been a bit higher i feel.

Pete Morrish

Community Member
Reaction score
Really enjoyed that one. Bit of a rollercoaster for me - qualified 21/22, up six places in the first lap, then back down into 21 when I span, then slowly worked my way up into 14th, then a big off about halfway through saw me visiting the pits, but I used the wrong strategy so I pitted again next lap, came out at the back again, then started working my way up the field. Tussled with Vince in 16th-ish at Ascari, asked whether he wanted the place back, didn't get an answer, and promptly got t-boned at Parabolica. Was two seconds a lap down from then on in due to damage, so the last ~8 laps were just about holding position.

Frustrating, but so much better than last week. Vaguely beginning to 'get' the car.

Will pop the stream up when it's finished processing.

Freak Superman

Community Member
Reaction score
Really enjoyed that one. Bit of a rollercoaster for me - qualified 21/22, up six places in the first lap, then back down into 21 when I span, then slowly worked my way up into 14th, then a big off about halfway through saw me visiting the pits, but I used the wrong strategy so I pitted again next lap, came out at the back again, then started working my way up the field. Tussled with Vince in 16th-ish at Ascari, asked whether he wanted the place back, didn't get an answer, and promptly got t-boned at Parabolica. Was two seconds a lap down from then on in due to damage, so the last ~8 laps were just about holding position.

Frustrating, but so much better than last week. Vaguely beginning to 'get' the car.

Will pop the stream up when it's finished processing.
It okay. I finished in 17th place. I was mostly faster in 3 sector of the track. Pete, did better then me in this race.

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I had good time for qualifying, and for the first time in RSR I took pole position :)
Race was easy for me because from the start I had cca 5-12 sec advantage in front 2nd place. Pitstop strategy was to add fuel with tyres (I ran with 24l fuel from the start) and I get out from pitstop in front SteveG cca 6 sec. Everything was clean and my first victory in RSR was smiling until overlaping my teammate Psychotronics. He let me pass before Parabolica but he miscalculated his entry into Parabolica and pushed me from the track, just enough time lost for Steveg to take 1st place. :(

Bad things happens all the time so we look now for the next race.

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
I had good time for qualifying, and for the first time in RSR I took pole position :)
Race was easy for me because from the start I had cca 5-12 sec advantage in front 2nd place. Pitstop strategy was to add fuel with tyres (I ran with 24l fuel from the start) and I get out from pitstop in front SteveG cca 6 sec. Everything was clean and my first victory in RSR was smiling until overlaping my teammate Psychotronics. He let me pass before Parabolica but he miscalculated his entry into Parabolica and pushed me from the track, just enough time lost for Steveg to take 1st place. :(

Bad things happens all the time so we look now for the next race.

Your pace was blistering last night Dama. You have me to thank for the breathing room you got at the start - by some miracle I had 2nd after the first corner courtesy of the front guys getting tangled up a bit. Steve and Stoke were way to quick for me to fight hard so I did not fight hard with them (left that for Ash :p).

Sorry you did not win as that one really was your race completely.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@t0daY mate can i ask why it says im an Am now on the leader board.??

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread