Split 2 - R2: Nürburgring - 30th Jan 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
View attachment 532

Car: BAC Mono
Track: Nürburgring Sprint Short
League Agreement: Mandatory Pitstop

Date: Monday, 30th January 2017
18:30 UTC - Optional Practice - 60 minutes
19:30 UTC - Driver Briefing - 15 minutes
19:45 UTC - Qualifying - 15 minutes
20:00 UTC - Race - 1+35 Laps

Ingame Date: 30th July 2017
Ingame Time: 21:00
Time Progression: 1x
Weather Conditions: Medium Cloud
Weather Progression: Sync to Race

Driving Aids: Real
Tire Wear Multiplier: Real
Fuel Usage Multiplier: Real

Starting Procedure: Rolling Start, the lead car will lead the field through the formation lap. The speed limit for the safety car will be 50mph / 80kph. We are going to form up in a 2×2 formation at the red marker maintaining our 50mph / 80kph speed. Odd numbers will be on the right side and even numbers on the left side.

Please Notice
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the Driving Standards of RevolutionSimRacing. As a driver in our league, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the admins and leave a post in this thread before the race takes place in order to give reserve driver a chance to drive.

Confirmed No-Shows
@TheDoctor46
@Berserker

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Results

TheDoctor46

Community Member
Reaction score
As said on sign up, I'm on holidays for the second race, so...no show for me :dead:

Good luck team GER :smuggrin:

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
Yeah, yeah... just leave Thomas and me alone in a room full of Brits. :p

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
So, been playing around on Nurburgring for a while now. Did quite a few qualy runs & a race simulation (need to do another to double check fuel calculations!).
Best qualy time was 1.15.738 but there is another tenth in it (damn wheel spin). Race pace is around the mid 1.16's.
I've uploaded my setup if anyone wants to try it (Remember I'm using an old ps3 controller so some settings will inevitably suit me more than someone on a wheel). Brake pressure is 98% with a 70% front bias for those that are interested. Gearing I'll let you figure out ;D
@jonnotheone Tagged you as I noticed you asked for setup help, not sure how much this will help you, if at all.
pCars Mono Nurburgring short.jpg

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So, been playing around on Nurburgring for a while now. Did quite a few qualy runs & a race simulation (need to do another to double check fuel calculations!).
Best qualy time was 1.15.738 but there is another tenth in it (damn wheel spin). Race pace is around the mid 1.16's.
I've uploaded my setup if anyone wants to try it (Remember I'm using an old ps3 controller so some settings will inevitably suit me more than someone on a wheel). Brake pressure is 98% with a 70% front bias for those that are interested. Gearing I'll let you figure out ;D
@jonnotheone Tagged you as I noticed you asked for setup help, not sure how much this will help you, if at all.
View attachment 559
Mate that is so close to mine lol just im abit softer all around lol

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
@Berserker You still unable to take part tonight?

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
Running 9th - planned for pitstop half way through the race but 2 laps in a row pit box occupied despite pressing pit right after I crossed the line.

There were only about 3 cars in the pits in total as well.....

Did not have enough fuel to try for a 3rd time. I know this just means no points for the race but hope this does not reflect negatively on my over all rating as it really was out of my control completely :/

Thomas Sikora

Community Member
Reaction score
Q4...Place 5...im lucky with it...has a nice fight with @SirHunterOne the first half of the race. After pit in Lap 18 he do the same in 19, can't pass, clean driving of us in the first half, no failure, allways a gap of 1 to 2 s. But then i get him after the pit before chicane.

Was then on P4.. @Invincible gaining on me the last 7 Laps with one s per lap :chicken:. I was 7s in front.
After a stupid failure of me he could passt :banghead:....i think i would be very funny in the last lap without my misstake :)

Last edited:

Martin G Webb

Community Member
Reaction score
Great racing again tonight guys, thank you very much. Special note to Oki who spent most of the race with me up his tail pipes, sorry for the two instances of minor contact in the final chicane.

Pete Morrish

Community Member
Reaction score
Great race. Enjoyed that. Said to my missus that I'd be well pleased if I got top ten, and I managed it. Finished eight if you believe the results, or ninth if you believe me and FuBii (we both think he just pipped me, but he's going to check out the replay).

But, y'know, as a representative of SMS, THE GAME CANNOT BE WRONGGGG!

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
I had a good race, although I've been told after the race that I made contact with @steveg200 several times in the first lap. Again, sorry for that.
After that I was running in third for a few laps and dropped to fourth eventually. Smooth sailing then until I started to mess things up around lap 16 and 17. I found myself in eight when I entered the pits and in 12th when I left them. After the pits I picked up place after place without really overtaking someone ( only 1 or 2). @Thomas Sikora spun a few seconds in front of me and then @JustG had to pit two laps before the end, which has put me into 3rd place.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Got anyone the results of the race? I have only P1 to P10, the rest is missing :( :(

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The race was fun in the first few laps and I had a few racers around me (at the end of the pack) for competing and fighting for places. But when I entered Pit and choose 'edit' i was locked in this menu. Couldn't leave that menu.
I thought to stay in the race this way to not make a disconnect and watched the end of the race split1 and 2 on the live stream.
Bad for me, but now I know what to to better next time :D
Can't wait for the next race!

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The race was fun in the first few laps and I had a few racers around me (at the end of the pack) for competing and fighting for places. But when I entered Pit and choose 'edit' i was locked in this menu. Couldn't leave that menu.
I thought to stay in the race this way to not make a disconnect and watched the end of the race split1 and 2 on the live stream.
Bad for me, but now I know what to to better next time :D
Can't wait for the next race!

I saw your teamspeak message yesterday but I was in the middle of the stream commentating. Sorry for not replying :(

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
Great racing again tonight guys, thank you very much. Special note to Oki who spent most of the race with me up his tail pipes, sorry for the two instances of minor contact in the final chicane.

I remember the one but it was really minor, the second one was a bit rough for me but as I said it was not your fault I became squirly and that caused you to rear end me, in all honesty it was an awesome battle with you and I really enjoyed it, thank you Martin.

Martin G Webb

Community Member
Reaction score
Manu, do you still need the second page of the results screen ? If so gimme a shout, I have it.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.