Split 2 - R3: Sakitto - 26th March 2018 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashnoom

Community Member
Reaction score
Here a recording of the race from replay.

For some reason the sound is completely out of sync :-/

On a relevant note, here is my raw footage:

Started 7th, Finished 4th. First 15 minutes were awesome, last 45 minutes were a bit boring.
Had a spin after I was fighting for 4th position for 4 or 5 laps. Too much curb, oversteer, spin:

Then a break marker went missing!, Argh. Kept missing my breaking point 3 laps in a row. (I know, never use break markers as a breaking reference, but I couldn't find anything better in my limited time of practice)

I once was fiddling with the ICM and I forgot to brake/take a corner:

Edit, is anybody else seeing a non-pcars2 image preview for my videos?

Last edited:

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
No I am not, but these things do not happen to my internet connection at all, it was a rock solid but last night ..... so much practice and driving and adjusting of RL schedule for nothing......:(

OMG and I totally forgot.... After all that fuzz about getting in last place in 3rd corner of 1st lap and getting damage, I tried to set my pitbox setup to do repairs and accidentally pushed "pause" button at S/F line in 3rd lap and almost hit the wall :confused:
That's what happened....I watched the replay and couldn't understand what had gone on! Ah well, forget this one buddy, move on to greater things.

Jakeyy

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
My POW and description of the race:

After that I went to pits, push through 12th place and then got disconnected.....

If I remember correctly it was on the left hander, so was the outside, but you were lining up the inside for the right hander ;)

It was somewhere in the middle :D

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
Started 7th, Finished 4th. First 15 minutes were awesome, last 45 minutes were a bit boring.

Well done on another solid finish and points for the team. I'm gutted I couldn't make this as by the looks of it there was a possibility of getting points just for finishing!

I once was fiddling with the ICM and I forgot to brake/take a corner:
the ICM is a liability and really needs to be fixed, rFactor2 is waaaaaaay better for adjusting stuff on the fly..

Last edited:

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score

Jakeyy

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It was somewhere in the middle :D

Ok yep after seeing that it was in the middle.

Either way I'm sorry for it, I didn't think my tyres would cool off as much as they did on the formation lap.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread