Split 2 - R4: Catalunya - 20th August 2018 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We have a stream page on our website where literally all streams from RSR members are available :)

You had the "power" already last time, granted by me :p
Haha i didnt know that all i heard last time was kodak you have the power to move people as before lol. Thanks you i know now for tonight lol.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ok so ill give the people i would like to pull in comms an advance waring if you dont want to just say no and ill ask another...
@Jamesl91 and @xImJakeyy come in your time is up ill pull you in on quali if thats ok...

Jakeyy

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ok so ill give the people i would like to pull in comms an advance waring if you dont want to just say no and ill ask another...
@Jamesl91 and @xImJakeyy come in your time is up ill pull you in on quali if thats ok...

You trying to jinx me now before the race even begins :rolleyes:

I'm fine with it :)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
sure Fingers Xed its an exciting qualifying, @xImJakeyy if practice is anything to go by, then it should be exciting!

Nada

Community Member
Reaction score
I can't race tonight.

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Jakeyy

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
sure Fingers Xed its an exciting qualifying, @xImJakeyy if practice is anything to go by, then it should be exciting!

Knowing me I will bottle it tonight, but should be a good battle!

Looking forward to it, Until I spin at some corner over and over haha

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
I am really sorry, but I will retire from this season. At the moment, I just cannot draw any enjoyment out of simracing in general. It is not a hobby anymore, it has become an unpleasant task to practice for races.
I don't know how to say it properly, but somehow, I'm fed up with it.
It has been a few months now, where I have been in this state and I really hoped, that this season would re-ignite the fire within me. But it failed to.
I will stick around here, hoping that it will come back to me eventually, but you won't see me on track for a while at least.

Sorry again for the short notice.

Last edited:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I am really sorry, but I will retire from this season. At the moment, I just cannot draw any enjoyment out of rimracing in general. It is not a hobby anymore, it has become an unpleasant task to practice for races.
I don't know how to say it properly, but somehow, I'm fed up with it.
It has been a few months now, where I have been in this state and I really hoped, that this season would re-ignite the fire within me. But it failed to.
I will stick around here, hoping that it will come back to me eventually, but you won't see me on track for a while at least.

Sorry again for the short notice.
Eerrmmmm what is rimracing lmfao.. Is that a euphemism for something your not telling us lol

@Jonno it will be cool if you can post a link of a future stream if it be. I'll post it in my facebook.

:(
I would mate but iv been told allready not to promote my channel too much lol.

Eerrmmmm what is rimracing lmfao.. Is that a euphemism for something your not telling us lol

I would mate but iv been told allready not to promote my channel too much lol.
If you go in to the stream page theres a link for my yt channel in there pal.

AFR CHRISILLAS

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I have to drop out of today's race... building management has to do some work on the wall where my PC is and i dont know when they'll be finished ...

I'll be at spa next week for sure!

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Guys im really sorry.. Im not gunna be able to stream tonight something family related has just come up an i wont be home untill after 8pm. Im gutted as iv actualy prepared for this one.im really sorry guys. Please accept my apoligys.

Vince

Community Member
Reaction score
sorry guys, won't be able to race tonight, out of town yet again.
good luck to all

Onufmi

Community Member
Reaction score
@Onufmi can you please tell me how to pronounce your name at the next meet please lol insted of being the guy i cant pronounce lol or you could allways make it easy for me an change to something simple lol.

Mate steel the setup alx has on TT its good ok its not alexs its stus but its still good non the less.

Pronounce it whatever you want. It was given to me by my school(last name - first name combo) so I don't know how to pronounce it either. I pronounce it like "o"-veryshort and no "u" at the end + "nufmi".

eagle

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I'm very ashamed that everyone heard my :spam:, I completely forgot that I remapped the buttons, :depressed: :banghead: I use TeamSpeak and Discord parallel .....
Many times sorry (((
It was the most unlucky round for me... :inpain:

Last edited:

Sonic

Community Member
Reaction score
Because of the late gear change, I did not have enough fuel.:jimlad:

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
All this preparation...testing, testing, testing... tyres, engine temps, brakes temps... rushing home from work... boot up PC ...no SteamVR.... Rift update required... got it finaly working... race 1 and qualy the wheel diconnects and reconnects 3 times... race 2 quali is rubbish... starting last on the grid, moved up to 8th position until wheel disconnected in lap 9 or 10.. and wouldn't reconnect anymore. DAMN this was my best race of the season....
Hope to have more luck at Spa... my last race for this season. Will miss the last 2 races ... well deserved vacation after 5 tough races (well, preparation is actually the toughest part) in season 5 :D

Sonic

Community Member
Reaction score
In the second race, I started well and played two positions and was sent by a @Eugene Gajkin to a free flight to the grass, where I in turn lightly tampered with @Darksi, but that was enough for his turn, I apologize to @Darksi, but I was a passenger on this torpedo. Next was an interesting fight at the pit stop of 3 cars, and the team finish in points with
@2scoops

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
This was great returning race for me :) Two podiums in both races was great success, and without any contact or crash :)

Thanx to my mate @The Breeze for setup info, I definitely could not make my own fast and stable setup, so I just focused to practice driving after 2 months of absence from driving virtual cars. I'm still in summer mood so that means no computer or gaming too much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread