Split 2 - R5: COTA - 27th November 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominiczeth

Community Member
Reaction score
So... I'm tired and a bit frustrated now :/

First thing was my fault: I drove this track the first time 15mins before the race... Yeah i was still sick last week and didnt had time to do a bit of training... Still the race went good until the first Pitstop (yeah... First) when my team decided to change to soft tires... Man... I changed the strategy to hard tires just before the Race. And still the have done it wrong. They are all fired now. I made a second pitstop which cost me the top ten... (Otherwise i would habe finished 7th or 8th).

Anyway i had a contact with Thomas S but it was just a race accident. He was slow in the double S and i saw my chance and tried to overtake him inside but he didn't see me (or it was too late) and we both spun out.

And also i have to say goodbye to season 3 already because i'm not at home next monday evening :bigtears:

Was a nice season, can't wait for season 4! See you on track again :)

Pete Morrish

Community Member
Reaction score
So the first race I could make since the very first one, and... my engine blew on lap three. #FML

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So the first race I could make since the very first one, and... my engine blew on lap three. #FML
yup my engine blew one lap before, I think it was all from the same incident where freaksuperman got spun in the first corner.

Ashnoom

Community Member
Reaction score
You guys do know there is an in-car view of your engine temps?

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
yup i know that, but i didnt get time to get back to the pit before the engine blew up

Pete Morrish

Community Member
Reaction score
There was me thinking that because the engine’s in the middle, a smidge of frontal damage probably wasn’t anything to worry about.

Diluvian

Community Member
Reaction score
The radiators are placed right behind the front bumper and is immediatielly unfunctional if you touch a bee :)

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
The good things:
- Both "Green! Green! Green!" Team members, @Thomas Sikora and me, made it to the finish and scored points for the team!
- I outqualified my team mate and qualified 11th! My best RSR quali result ever!

The bad things:
- My team mate was outqualified by me and qualified 12th.. which means bad luck or totally out of shape... because he is much much faster than I am
- I made the wrong tyre choice (soft slicks)... and slided of the track several times.... losing my midfield position and making it to the finish in 17th place without any battle for position during the whole race.... which is quite boring.
- We both should have done much much better

But both still going too fast to look back... heads up and "Green! Green! Green!" light for the next race at Long Beach !!!

Damn... I need at least 2 weeks to learn that track.... PRACTICE! PRACTICE! PRACTICE!

Thomas Sikora

Community Member
Reaction score
Damn... I need at least 2 weeks to learn that track.... PRACTICE! PRACTICE! PRACTICE!

thats the key... i had no time this weekend...but for the last event i made few hours of training!

Pete Morrish

Community Member
Reaction score
The radiators are placed right behind the front bumper and is immediatielly unfunctional if you touch a bee :)

I think I knew that from a previous race. And magnificently forgot it for this one. Hnngh.

Freak Superman

Community Member
Reaction score
I think I going be on a good pace in next week race.
upload_2017-11-27_23-1-14.png

Dazzaboy

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry couldn't make this one . And even if I could Iam dying with heavy cold/flu . Congrats to winners etc .

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Congrats to @Ashnoom for your first win in season 3. And also congrats to the podium finishers @steveg200 and @Eugene Flerko. Nice racing guys.

Sadly I lost my car a few minutes before the race ends. And my recording broke, because my hard drive was full. So I needed to record the replay again:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread