Split 2 - R6: Long Beach - 4th December 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
League Round Banner - RND6.png

Car: Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport MR
Track: Long Beach
League Agreement: Mandatory Pitstop

Date: Monday, 4th December 2017
18:30 UTC - Optional Practice
19:30 UTC - Driver Briefing
19:40 UTC - Qualifying
20:00 UTC - Race

Race
Date: 4th June 2017
Time Progression: 5x
Weather Progression: Sync to Race

Qualifying Duration: 20 minutes
Qualifying Start Time: 23:00

Qualifying Weather Forecast: Heavy Cloud

Race Time: 75 minutes
Race Start Time: 00:00
Race Weather Forecast: Clear > Overcast > Clear

Realism Settings
Force Realistic Driving Aids:
Yes
Force Manual Pitstops: Yes
Tire Wear: Authentic
Fuel Depletion: Yes

Track Limit Penalties: Off
Allowable Time Penalty: Off
Drive-Through Penalties: Off
Pit Exit Penalty: Off

Starting Procedure: Rolling Start, the pole driver will lead the field through the formation lap. The speed limit for the lead car will be 50mph / 80kph. We are going to form up in a 2×2 formation at the beginning of sector 3, maintaining our speed. Odd numbers on the right side and even numbers on the left side.

Please Notice
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the Driving Standards of RevolutionSimRacing. As a driver in our league, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the admins and leave a post in this thread before the race takes place in order to give reserve driver a chance to drive.

Confirmed No-Shows
- @dominiczeth
- @Dama_The_Crow
- @SirHunterOne
- @Alex du Plessis
- @RPJ

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Results

Last edited:

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Ok.... so where do I sign up for the @Cluck RSR Racing School? :D

This means that I should be able to do a low 1:26.... nice challenge!

Leaderbord.PNG

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
^^^ for reference, that time was set post-patching, as I wanted to see what the Patch 3 changes did to the balance of the car. It is a time-trial time, bear that in mind, it's not 'race conditions'. That said, on a 95L load, I was doing mid-1m23 laps in race conditions. That's on a setup that was (very) loosely based on Puff's COTA time-trial time.

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
20171129234640_1.jpg

Qualifying track settings, race car settings with full fuel. kinda messed up the final section with a small half spin on the hairpin. lost about .6s so should be a pretty good race.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If Anyone is around tonight for some practice, Feel free to jump on the dedicated practice server and setup some practice sessions, i will be practising tonight so will be around - need to figure a few things out :)

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
If Anyone is around tonight for some practice, Feel free to jump on the dedicated practice server and setup some practice sessions, i will be practising tonight so will be around - need to figure a few things out :)
Sounds good mate. But its also sprint night tonight. Maybe Porsche Cayman GT4 long Beach with default set up will be one of the events!!:)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sounds good mate. But its also sprint night tonight. Maybe Porsche Cayman GT4 long Beach with default set up will be one of the events!!:)
ahh yes... silly me, i forgot about sprint night. haha nice suggestion Ranj! bit of sneaky practice! :)

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
If @Cluck doesn't improve much, then I'm almost at the same level I was racing at throughout Season 2 of the RSR league when I averaged 1.6s off the leaders times. :joyful:
The setup on time trial is what I currently have, don't think I'll be making any major changes other than playing with the Differential. You are all welcome to try it. I only ask that you let me know if it works/ helps you ;)
20171201040625_1.jpg

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If @Cluck doesn't improve much, then I'm almost at the same level I was racing at throughout Season 2 of the RSR league when I averaged 1.6s off the leaders times. :joyful:
The setup on time trial is what I currently have, don't think I'll be making any major changes other than playing with the Differential. You are all welcome to try it. I only ask that you let me know if it works/ helps you ;)
View attachment 3186
I can take a look if u like!, iv found a fairly stable setup just need to sort my braking points out for a few corners. I made a few changes to the Diff and it cured my snap oversteer

dominiczeth

Community Member
Reaction score
I already have to say that i can't race with you at this day :( I'm not at home at this time.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys but I can't make it tomorrow. We are in process of moving things from child's room so I cant put my cockpit anywhere. I hope that will be over soon. :(

SirHunterOne

Community Member
Reaction score
I am giving this one a miss good luck guys ;)

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry Guys I am unable to attend this race as I will be getting home too late for the start. I will only be able to join and spectate once I get home. Work has thrown me a curve ball and just after I was able to attend sprint night and managed to sort my graphics problems I was having. Have a great race

Pete Morrish

Community Member
Reaction score
Using Puffy’s TT setup, I turned in a 1:25.3 (in TT) relatively quickly. Consistency (and damage!) are going to be my make-or-break-or-really-really-break in this one, I think. Majority of laps, I’m misjudging something somewhere and coming out of corners sideways. And zero run-off, together with rads up front, are going to make this toooough.

RPJ

Community Member
Reaction score
Can't make this one , too bad was really looking forward to long beach :(

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
Now this game really makes me sick - 10mins after racestart it crashed/disconnected me from the lobby...:banghead::rage:

that's the point when I am going to withdraw from this season :penguin: hopefully next season will be much better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread