Until: Thursday, April 23, 2020 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Enjoyed this evening and game very much! Was the first time I started up Automobilista 2! Thanx all for a great evening!

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Yup, thoroughly enjoyed all the combos & driving experience tonight, but it's still nowhere near ready for organised racing.
We could do a drag racing cup ... if it had drag racing tracks :p

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Bumblebee's little brother, cool car.

• Agree
Reactions: Tom

Vince

Community Member
Reaction score
great fun with the different combos. I think the game has serious potential. imo the pyhsics and FFB are better than PCars2 as they are, and I expect Reiza to keep improving them still. the game lacks a lot of polish obviously, as it is still an open beta; but I have quite high hopes. madness engine + AMS physics looks to become a superb combination.

daniel v

Community Member
Reaction score
Extremly fun, the car track combination was great, we laugh allot, primaly because of netcode :dead::stig::p

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
The two combos I joined for (Caterham at the phallic track map and ACR Camaro at the track with the bonkers sector 3) were both highly enjoyable driving experiences.

The collision physics and netcode still need major attention, racing in the ACR was as though you had weapons Mario kart style, get within about 6 feet of the car in front and they'd randomly spin out without you really feeling anything :oops:

The driving is just fantastic though and I think although a bit odd ball some of the cars and tracks will make for fantastic racing. Especially the track we tried the Caterham on, I found that really satisfying. Did anyone here play LFS back in the days? Had an LX4 at Fern Bay vibe to it, if they could add LFS quality netcode and general race/server handling to AMS2 it could be an amazing public pick up sim, a feat that I think LFS was unique in achieving... Unfortunately they're starting on a pretty shocking basis for netcode and UI!

Users who are viewing this thread