#TeamRSR
Reaction score
SRCA.png

Please read the Rules carefully
https://simracing.club/srca-rules/
It is expected from you to do at least 30 laps on the practice server per race

Car
ISI Chevrolet Camaro GT3 2012
Important: Don't "upgrade" the car under tuning while joining the server - use always the 2012 model or you will get kicked automatically from the server

Tracks
  1. 19th of July 2017 19:00 UTC - Montreal
  2. 26th of July 2017 19:00 UTC - Lime Rock Park (no chicane)
  3. 2nd of August 2017 19:00 UTC - Istanbul (night)

Required Downloads
Subscribe to: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=851699200&searchtext=SimRacing.Club+Academy

Official Practice Server, running with Liveweather
In Multiplayer browser > search for "SimRacing.Club" > use "SimRacing.Club Academy" (1)
Password & Teamspeak info for race can be found here: https://forum.simracing.club/index.php?forums/private-forum.425/

Livetiming & Results
http://simracingclub.liveracers.com/ -> Top right "Live" or "Results"

RSR Participants
@t0daY (Split 1)
@MelBonkers (Split 1)
@Blue Monkey (Split 1)
@Darksi (Split 1)
@FlyingKman (10th on reserve list - Split 1 in Race 2)

B

Blue Monkey

Montreal: What I've got sofar from 50 laps of practice:
I just did some short stints (max. 10 laps) testing
I use a slightly modified version of Salzburgring setup from a guy that posted it last season
Best lap: 1:36.2 in 3rd lap of stint, started with 75l - I'm around 1 sec off the pace though

Fuel usage for me was around 2.77 liters per lap ... based on a lap time of 1:36.0, I would need around 156 liters of fuel in total and that means 78 liters starting fuel and pitting midway. Also for sure for a fresh set of tire.
As rain probabilty is 5 - 8% atm, it might stay dry.

Don't cut T13 (left hander), this one is very sensitive - you get immediately lap invalid - if you do it in the race more than 3 times you get a drive through penalty - worst case you get black flag
Turn 7 you have to lift a bit

Yes the track is a bit weird, not a very good mod, there are several kerbs missing :( and ie. pit exit is too narrow ...

As said in Post 1: Please do at least 30 laps on the multiplayer practice server. This car also needs a lot to get used to.

Here my setup sofar, possibly it has possibly too high tire wear:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/k95n9...y+-+rF2+-+Montreal+-+Camaro+GT3+-+Test+01.svm
Put it in here "...\SteamApps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\[TRACK]\"

Last edited by a moderator:

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hello guys, I will be on to practice but not sure if I can get on till 18:00 UTC.

B

Blue Monkey

Rain probability is 15% atm, before the race it is 1% so possible dry start

Last edited by a moderator:

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I understand this, I will be there, i will hopefully get the game able to run as last nights tests completley failed.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Puh, first race is over! P5, P6 and P7 for RSR! Was actually really enjoyable, the Code 80 phases are reeeaaally cool :)

@MelBonkers = P5 / @t0daY = P6 / @Blue Monkey = P7

Here is my stream (You can skip to the start of the stream, but first watch this crazy maneuver :O)

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
well; done guys, hopefully i can make it next time.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
after watching some of Mo's stream i am going to get the DX11 version working hopefully and use VR, it looked awesome

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
after watching some of Mo's stream i am going to get the DX11 version working hopefully and use VR, it looked awesome

Darksi, I can only recommend to take the VR-road mate! It's a fantastic road! ;-)

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Darksi, I can only recommend to take the VR-road mate! It's a fantastic road! ;-)

I will be getting it setup after the touring car race tonight.

@Darksi @t0daY @FlyingKman @MelBonkers @Blue Monkey

They forbid now the 2013 Version - so when you join the server - go to Tuning and in top right you see Models and there choose 2012. Otherwise you get kicked from the server.
They also switched the track to the one without any chicances, HAPPY FLYING :p:eek::chicken:

@Darksi @t0daY please test it out if it works for you

Will get it tested and report back

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Last edited:

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thanx @Blue Monkey! That means that I got 5th place in my first "International" League Race. RSR for me is like national as it is my racing family . Btw I'll be doing my testing tomorrow after work for the Wednesday race. Been a bit too busy with family stuff the past days.

B

Blue Monkey

Little reminder @t0daY @FlyingKman @MelBonkers @Darksi

Open Practice Together
• Monday, 24th July, 17:00 UTC - 22:00 UTC in rFactor 2 channel in RSR Teamspeak
• Tuesday, 25th July, 17:00 UTC - 22:00 UTC in rFactor 2 channel in RSR Teamspeak

Rain prediction: For the moment it looks like a max. of 10% rain probability during the race

Important: Don't "upgrade" the car under tuning while joining the server - use always the 2012 model or you will get kicked automatically from the server

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score
Open practice together:
• Monday, 24th July, 17:00 UTC - 22:00 UTC in rFactor 2 channel in RSR Teamspeak
• Tuesday, 25th July, 17:00 UTC - 22:00 UTC in rFactor 2 channel in RSR Teamspeak

Are you making this mandertory?

Users who are viewing this thread