rFactor 2 SRCA - Season 10 (1 Viewer)

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well fingers crossed I can manage to get through this next race without any glitches that put myself out and someone else in our team off the track (sorry Mo). Although I was somewhat relieved to see that it wasn't just me that was getting the lag/glitch issues and it seemed to be whenever someone was leaving the server or that type of event that was causing it.

I am hoping last night was just a server issue and not a sign of things to come, as once again left feeling very frustrated after putting in a few nights practice to be out within the first 30 minutes.

THe only other thing that got me last night was once you were lapped on that track because of the number of cars on there and the size of the track I felt like I was always under a blue flag condition. Kept out the way at most but once you start letting other cars past I was finding it hard to get into the rhythm and pace that would get me catching those guys that i knew i had the pace for.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Darksi, don't worry about it mate. I just sat there and saw cars avoiding me just and then I saw this big Camaro nose ploughing into my car. It's just bad fortune mate. Better luck to both of us next time.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Puh, race 2 was a tough one. Got disconnected and my qualy time was not saved. Started dead last P37 :( After 10 laps I got also disconnected... rejoined with 4 laps down to the leader. In the end I could manage P11 with some help from the others :)

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Guys, just a shout out from me: I won't be at home this weekend as I'll be at the 24H of Spa. I will return on Sunday evening. On Monday I got some stuff to do, but I will try to be online in the evening to do some practising for next Wednesday's race.

B

Blue Monkey

So who of you did already some laps? @t0daY @FlyingKman @Darksi @MelBonkers

@FlyingKman So far no word who is reserve driver for Race 3 - but atm it doesn't look good, you would need 3 more to be excluded or sign off, to be able to participate :(

We have an open practice session at monday and tuesday

Last edited by a moderator:

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Guys, I will be online this evening. Haven't done any laps since last Wednesday as I was away for the 24H of Spa. See you this evening!

B

Blue Monkey

1:51.3 - Leaders do 1:49.high - Autoclutch OFF - Sample lap:
I know Sector 1 was not perfect line in the left hander ; cutting over the grass and compromise the entry into the next right hander

Weather prediction: 6% chance of rain
Leader's pace prediction: 1:50.low-mid

Attachments

• Cam GT3 - Istanbul - Test 02.svm
    4.2 KB · Views: 379
B

Blue Monkey

Someone shared me a setup - 1:50.775 - this was with the modified variant

Attachments

• Fulvio Benedetti 01.svm
    4.3 KB · Views: 354
  • Fulvio Benedetti 01 modified.svm
    4.3 KB · Views: 380

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Someone shared me a setup - 1:50.775 - this was with the modified variant

Jan, thanks for sharing! I will try the setup this evening. I will do some pitstop testing as well as I couldn't drive yesterday.

B

Blue Monkey

Those are the setups I used in this race. I think they're not the fastest, but they should be nice to drive with.

Attachments

• Cam GT3 - Istanbul - Quali Dry.svm
    4.2 KB · Views: 333
  • Cam GT3 - Istanbul - Quali Wet.svm
    4.2 KB · Views: 355
  • Cam GT3 - Istanbul - Race Dry.svm
    4.2 KB · Views: 345
  • Cam GT3 - Istanbul - Race Wet.svm
    4.2 KB · Views: 388
B

Blue Monkey

@Darksi You saw that you can drive in race 4 at Saturday?

Kman needs to do Season 11
Manu and Mo might get promoted to License 4, we will see

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
No I didn't see that, as I haven't completed a race yet I didn't think I was eligible, plus i am not available on Saturday, so I am going to sign up for season 11. Now that I have managed to sort the issues with crashes etc and all that and all the glitchyness i will go for season 11.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Btw, from the standings link I found this site: http://simracing.club/ResultsSystem/srca/html/s10/1r3.htm

Those guys take things real seriously!

You can see details from every race there. I see I led most laps in Montreal! ;-). I had #2 of consistency at that race. I won't check my consistency for r2 and r3 though :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread