rFactor 2 SRCA - Season 11 (1 Viewer)

rFactor 2

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

The sign ups for season 11 is at the 7th August at 20:00 CEST/18:00 UTC. Please read the Rules carefully. It is expected from you to do at least 30 laps on the practice server per race.

Car
ISI Nissan 370Z GT4

Tracks

1. 9th August 2017 - 17:55 UTC - Nola GP
2. 16th August 2017 - 17:55 UTC - Paul Ricard
3. 23rd August 2017 - 17:55 UTC - Sepang (Night)

Required Downloads
Subscribe to: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=851699200&searchtext=SimRacing.Club+Academy

Official Practice Server (With Liveweather)
Multiplayer Browser > search for "SimRacing.Club" > use "SimRacing.Club Academy"
Password & Teamspeak info for race can be found here: https://forum.simracing.club/index.php?forums/private-forum.425/

Livetiming & Results
http://simracingclub.liveracers.com/ > Top right "Live" or "Results"

RSR Participants
@FlyingKman
@Darksi
@The Wayfaerer

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Uuuuh Nola GP, loving that track!

Tech_G

Community Member
Reaction score
I will be up for this also and hopefully can make enough time to practice with you guys, as I am in the EST time zone.

B

Blue Monkey

Yep the signups should be at that date
But wait for the official confirmation, they said they wanna do a 4th race for SRCA Season 10 ... so the schedule might change

Don't forget that you have to use in their forum and when on their server your real name, this is a requirement. Also please read their rules, they do things a little different (ie. American blocking rule instead of European one).

@The Wayfaerer Cool you start the initiative, I like it :D

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just a quick reminder for all that are interested in participating in Season 11

Sign ups are tomorrow at 20:00 CEST/18:00 UTC, but it is likely that there won't be an announcement in the SRC forums because they posted this information at the end of the Season 10 Sign ups

FROM NOW WE WILL OPEN SIGN UPS FOR FOLLOWING SEASONS ALWAYS A WEEK BEFORE FIRST RACE AT 20.00 CET. FOR "NORMAL" SRCA SEASONS IT MEANS ON WEDNESDAYS AT 20:00 CET, FOR SRCA "AMERICAS" IT MEANS SATURDAYS AT 20.00 CET.

And don't forget to create an account at the SRC forum using your real name if you haven't made one yet

Tech_G

Community Member
Reaction score
Just in case anyone else is waiting by their keyboard for the season 11 sign up, the main sign up page now says 7th August. Keep an eye out anyway, but it looks like the sign up date has been delayed.

Reactions: Tom

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
yeah i was also wondering about that, but it doesn't make really much sense to me to make the sign ups 1,5 days before the first race

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I am going to sign up for this as i can't make it to the final race on Saturday, so I will be joining you all for Season 11 hopefully

B

Blue Monkey

Last edited by a moderator:

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i will be on TS around the same time, and i'm also up for some practice afterwards

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
People signed up with a VEC team are not allowed to sign up for SRCA!

@Blue Monkey i fear you can't race this season with us :(

Tech_G

Community Member
Reaction score
Damn been in meetings all day and miss the sign up!

Edit: Ignore me I just read the post again and you have to go via the front page! I am a distant reserve.

Last edited:

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
"PLEASE SIGN OUT 24h AHEAD OF THE EVENT SO WE CAN CONTACT THE RESERVES"

Do they mean let them know you're not going to make it 24h ahead of the race, or sign out of the forum and stay signed out before the race? :s

It's a silly question, but they've phrased it awkwardly considering it's on a forum.

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
you have to let them know at least 24h before the race that u can't race

Reactions: Tom

Users who are viewing this thread