rFactor 2 SRCA - Season 11 (1 Viewer)

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
About the servers for practice, do they have certain times when they are up or are the up 24/7, because i wanted to do some practice but i couldn't find the server

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I just did some practice and i have interesting information for all the strategy freaks:
A normal pitstop (4 Tires + 65l Fuel) takes about 1.15 mins from pit entry to pit exit

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
yeah, seems like there is only one split again this season

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Good practice session tonight, here's what I've ended up with. Assuming it'll be dry tomorrow, I'll probably use this for the race. Compared to Hobbs/Wayfaerer's setup from earlier, it has softer rear suspension, less diff preload, and 1 click more brake map.

Attachments

• race v1.svm
    4.2 KB · Views: 363

Hobbnob

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Welp, I was called away for other stuff but I haven't been able to comment on the forum to say so as it's down. Looks like that's it for me given their somewhat ruthless rules, I guess I'll stick to pc2 :)

B

Blue Monkey

Welp, I was called away for other stuff but I haven't been able to comment on the forum to say so as it's down. Looks like that's it for me given their somewhat ruthless rules, I guess I'll stick to pc2 :)
I think they won't have a problem with that - the forum is obviously down for everyone
Just write as soon as you can

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
for the rift users i have made a little help to find the point on the pit entry where you have to engage the pit limiter.

There are three white lines across the track. The first two (pic below) have no further meaning
20170809114128_1.jpg

After the third white line you have to be under the speed limit
20170809114141_1.jpg

Last edited:

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i have also done some testing in the rain just in case we have a wet race, and the car feels awful once the track is entirely wet.
Until the track is about 30-40% wet dry tires work pretty good and there is still a lot of grip but after about 50% wetness on the track the grip isn't there anymore.

i have tried to make a setup based on the default setup of the car, it is probably pure crap because my setup knowledge isn't the best but at least you can do several laps without crashing with it

i would definetely suggest that we try some wet sessions in SP if the Server stays try to be prepared just in case

I will be on for testing somewhere between 15:00 and 16:00 UTC

Attachments

• 370Z wet Race.svm
    4.2 KB · Views: 334

Stormin

Community Member
Reaction score
My wheel has decided to play up pc wont recognise it etc, no way im gonna be ready in time so gonna pull out.

B

Blue Monkey

My wheel has decided to play up pc wont recognise it etc, no way im gonna be ready in time so gonna pull out.
Did write that in the forum (race thread) at SRC?
Yes you did

Last edited by a moderator:

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Here my stream from last night
Qualy starts at around 1:30:00
Formation lap at 1:55:00

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
HOw do we view the replays, I want to see who rear ended me through the race.

Is it easy enough to load a replay into rfactor2

B

Blue Monkey

HOw do we view the replays, I want to see who rear ended me through the race.

Is it easy enough to load a replay into rfactor2
  • Go to the private forum of SRCA
  • Download the replay from your race of choice
  • Put it in "...\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\Replays"
  • Start rFactor 2 Singleplayer
  • Click on Options
  • Go to replay, click on the one you would like to see and press PLAY REPLAY (not race)

From the official forum:
Florian Koetz said:
The pit entry line was crossed 36 times... 36

I literally wrote in the chat before the race that you have to not cut across the pit entry line to remind all of you. And it is quite obvious in the rules aswell.

I have never seen such blatant ignorance in one field. It's a disgrace.

If you want to get license 4 you either change that attitude towards rules or I suggest you stop trying because that's not gonna work then.
Uh oh

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
To be frank Blue Monkey about the pit entry thing, if you look through the chat at the beginning of the race, they didn't seem to understand themselves what pit entrance was to be used as they "forgot" they had put barriers across the first pit entrance. I even heard through the race that someone took the 1st entrance as per the instructions.

I think they need to be more clear as to where the pit entrances are and perhaps they wouldn't have a pit entry line crossed 36 times. They seem to pride themselves on being precise and accurate and the fact the above occurred is more of a disgrace.

Sorry rant over.

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yep, that pit entry line is sooo tight and hard to see as well, you nearly have to go off track to stay in the line. I'm not surprised there were a lot of people crossing it, I am surprised by that reaction though.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
they better should try that out themselves in the heat of the race, i bet at least one or two of them would touched or slightly crossed the line aswell
but good thing Paul Ricard and Sepang have wider pit entry lines, if they didn't screwed them in their versions of the tracks

Users who are viewing this thread