rFactor 2 SRCA - Season 11 (1 Viewer)

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
oh yeah i forgot about induction, i might pop along for that aswell, as it will be one of the last in pcars.

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'll also be on for some practice tonight, but in my case it's more likely that i'l be on after 1800 UTC

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The "Only-Front-Tire" strategy works, but however the car tends to slide a bit over the rear at the beginning of the stint, but fast laps are still doable
But after some laps you have a higher drop in pace than with a normal pit stop, so i would still suggest a normal strategy but we can talk about it tomorrow before the race

B

Blue Monkey

Last edited by a moderator:

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
seems like lady luck likes me :D

and BTW i will be doing some practice tonight, and also tomorrow before and after induction

Reactions: Tom

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
weather forcast for tomorrow looks good, rain chance between 5 and 10%

tire wear should be also better than the last 2 races, at about 30-35% on a 65L fuel stint

i also wanted to upload the setup but somehow it says i can't upload the files because of file type

B

Blue Monkey

weather forcast for tomorrow looks good, rain chance between 5 and 10%

tire wear should be also better than the last 2 races, at about 30-35% on a 65L fuel stint

i also wanted to upload the setup but somehow it says i can't upload the files because of file type

Drive it safe, within Top 20 and you finally get your promotion :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
my stream from yesterday's race, unfortunately with some flickering caused by TrackMap and some other quality issues as it seems like the telekom still hasn't fixed everything to 100 % and i had some drops in upload speed

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i made screenshots of me and @Battenberg crossing the start/finish line, and of our attempt to do a RSR formation
But i think it would look even better if someone of the DX11 guys also makes some screenshots

20170824105009_1.jpg
20170824105049_1.jpg

Last edited:

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
I've got myself on the reserve list for S18.

enough driver have dropped out already to allow me a spot in the first race at Silverstone.

Has anyone got any setup tips(or a decent setup) for the 370z? (possibility of rain too!)

Last edited:

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i think there are some setups for the 370z on the resources, we didn't race at Silverstone back then so you might have to do some adjustments for the track
We never had any rain back then, so all setups are for dry conditions

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
well it seems that although there is a 370z of the number I have been allocated in the game offline..on the SRCA server that number is for a Nissan GTR so I guess that's what I'll be in. I've had a quick go in it and I'm burning up the front tyres (esp the Fr left) = 50% wear in 4 laps!!!! I've tried stuff, but can't cure it.....​

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
then you are most likely locking your brakes, locking brakes in rF2 is probably the worst thing you can do as the tire model is extremely unforgiving
maybe try reducing brake pressure
normally out of my experience in the race the tire wear isn't as extreme as in practice as the track is nicely rubbered in in the race

Users who are viewing this thread