rFactor 2 SRCA - Season 20 (1 Viewer)

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
Yes, I got in to the top 40 so i'll get to race regardless of whether they manage to do the 2nd split or not. Hopefully they will as there were just over 100 sign ups, so enough for 2 lobbies and 2 sets of reserves. You in also?

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Nah, I didn't even try. Have to get used to the sim first, before I do any serious racing. I do not want to embarrass myself or RSR on the first attempt. Also I got some RL things going which don't let me race as often as I want.

good luck then

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Nah, I didn't even try. Have to get used to the sim first, before I do any serious racing. I do not want to embarrass myself or RSR on the first attempt. Also I got some RL things going which don't let me race as often as I want.

good luck then
Definitely something I would recommend, do some P1 events with us before looking at VEC or VLMS. The VEC and VLMS are championships that you have to pay to drive in so takes more commitment than the P1 events which are singlular events.

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
I like how they make a drama out of everything......turns out hey have run 2 servers for the Academy before.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread