Staff rFactor 2
- May 3, 2017
- Reaction score
The sign ups for season 21 take place Saturday 4th August at 20:00 CET/CEST. Please read the rules carefully. It is expected from you to do at least 30 laps on the practice server per race. To be Eligible, you must also sign up to the SimRacing.Club forum and post in their Introduce Yourself thread
ISI Nissan 370Z GT4
ISI Nissan GT-R GT1
1. 11th August 2018 - Indy
2. 18th August 2018 - Nola
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
20:34 - Whisper test
20:35 - 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 - 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:56 - Final whisper test (optional)
20:57 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pit limiter
21:00 - Green flag
SRCA season Information
- We allow 40 drivers per season.
- Drivers will swap between both classes in the middle of the season to ensure that they know how to behave in the faster aswell as in the slower class.
- ISI Nissan 370Z GT4 and ISI Nissan GT-R GT1 are weapons of choice, there are 40 different liveries, you will be assigned one.
- We suggest to set keys for IGNITION and STARTER to avoid engine stall.
- 370Z auto - clutch, TC low allowed; GT-R auto - clutch, TC low allowed
- Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
- When you connect to TeamSpeak on race day your car number must match your TeamSpeak channel number. If you have car #2 use channel "Driver 2". When the car numbers change in the middle of the season you also change your channel number. If you have number #22 in race 2 you use channel "Driver 22".
- Only members with licence 4 and below are allowed to race SRCA.
- Members with licence 4 and 5 are allowed to race SRCA league as many times they want.
- There is no sign up fee for entry.
- Weather forecast: Live weather conditions from the racetrack.
- Rolling start.
- Damage 100%.
Subscribe to: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=851699200&searchtext=SimRacing.Club+Academy
Livetiming & Results
@Alex Salmon @Shepard @Nighttiger @Dutchtastic