rFactor 2 SRCA - Season 21 (1 Viewer)

Alex Salmon

Community Member
Reaction score
Could someone throw their set ups for the SRCA cars onto the resources page at some point please? would be great to not have to start from scratch xD

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Could someone throw their set ups for the SRCA cars onto the resources page at some point please? would be great to not have to start from scratch xD
I think there is some in the resources section, but depending on what car you have been allocated there may or may not be setups available

Alex Salmon

Community Member
Reaction score
I have the GTR at indy and the 370 at monza, I checked the RF2 section and there is only a 370z at sepang. I cant see any others :(

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I have the GTR at indy and the 370 at monza, I checked the RF2 section and there is only a 370z at sepang. I cant see any others :(
the cars are horrible anyway so i would suggest take the sepang setup and use that as a base

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
@Alex Salmon bear in mind, that we will run real weather, so most probably we'll have rain at some point, as per todays forecast.

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
when you go on the teamspeak for the race, turn up the volume of the race director. He is quite quietly spoken and if you don't hear him for the Code80's you're doomed. (possibly)

also this Volume Control plugin helps. It lowers the volume of all other apps when somebody talks in your channel. (you can also set it to select which apps to mute or not mute)

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If I can make it, sure! Idk if I’m allowed to drive as reserves are placed in that tomorrownight

Alex Salmon

Community Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got the TS address for the SRC? cant find it anywhere on their forum

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I believe it's srca.simracing.club:9988
with password being srcaonly

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ey! I got in :)

Only had 2 warnings for offtrack (extending, forwhich I blame Spa24)
and a pitlane speeding as I decided to take out a pitwall +115s for me :) and a stop n go.

Still no contacts so that was amazing

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
Had a great race to start off with. The car was a lot of fun to drive after a while. I was running in front of the rest when my steering wheel stopped shifting...

This small clip sums it all up...

After that it was a lost race with these problems popping in and out ruining a good result. However it was a lot of fun and looking forward to the next race! No major incidents as well, although I had one guy stopping at pit exit...

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
As a warning to all the drivers racing tonight:
We only have 2 races this season. That means you have very very little margin for error. If you get too many penalties there is no time to right that mistake and you will not get license 4.
You have to know the rules, pit entry/exit lines and code 80s in particular!

No excuses, no exception, we are very strict especially now with the short season.

You will get the license guys, I believe in you :)

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I got a baseline for the 370z at NOLA
Tirewear is about 1% per lap and I'm doing high 44's, low 45's with it.

I'll share for next practice session

Users who are viewing this thread