• We are proud to announce Season 10 of the Revolution Cup!
    For more information about the upcoming league follow this link!
  • We are proud to announce Season 4 of the Evolution Series!
  • We are proud to announce Season 3 of the Blancpain Challenge (by PRD and RSR)!

PC2 Resolved StanceWorks at the Beach - Accident (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eugene Gajkin

Reaction score
Steam
View
Date: 14th Jun 2018
Event: StanceWorks at the Beach
Members Involved: @Eugene Gajkin
Description:
First of all , I got into a small accident , I have no complaints about the incident , but when I tried to turn around , I created a traffic jam in the turn, I'm very ashamed of this behavior on the track .I ran out of my luck. I apologize to everyone for ruining the race
Evidence:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Moved to stewards.

miagi

Steward
Reaction score
Where in the video is the scene?

Eugene Gajkin

Reaction score
Steam
View

Puffpirat

RSR Family
Steward
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Can we get external footage? I wanna know who hit you in the end and how.

Eugene Gajkin

Reaction score
Steam
View

Puffpirat

RSR Family
Steward
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ah it was the car that ran into you. Thanks for the additional footage :)

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Moved to stewards.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
The Stewards are thankful to @Eugene Gajkin for self-reporting this incident and have now completed their enquiries. Eugene Gajkin is to be issued with a Qualifying Ban and a Drivethrough Penalty at the next ranked event he attends, for causing an avoidable accident and driving the wrong way on the circuit, resulting in further collisions. Eugene will also be issued with 4 points to his Racing License. As a result of points accumulation, @Eugene Gajkin must now attend a minimum of 6 induction races (minimum of 2 induction events) before he will be allowed to take part in races here at RSR.

The Stewards took a very dim view of Eugene's attempt to recover from the initial accident. Drivers must never, under any circumstances, drive against the flow of traffic, even when crashed in a dangerous location. Using TeamSpeak, with the information you have on-screen (eg. Relative Box, Track Map), you can alert other drivers to the potential danger and then wait for sufficient track space to become available before extracting yourself from the dangerous position. Although the initial incident was minor, it was Eugene's direct actions that resulted in the subsequent incidents, all of which were completely avoidable.

Finally, we are issuing a Warning to @Sonic, in addition to 1 Point on his Racing License for causing a collision and not waiting. Although it was an unfortunate coincidence that both @Sonic and @Eugene Gajkin chose the same moment to move away, it is still the case that Sonic had contact with Eugene and failed to wait. Drivers are reminded of article 1.1.3 of our Driving Standards:

1.1.3 - If you accidentally knock/push/shunt another car off the track, you must slow down and wait for them to rejoin the race and take back their position. Every driver is to be shown the same level of respect. This rule can only be overruled by the affected driver telling you over voice chat to keep going.

Closed for further comments. @Eugene Gajkin @Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)