• We are proud to announce Season 10 of the Revolution Cup!
    For more information about the upcoming league follow this link!
  • We are proud to announce Season 4 of the Evolution Series!
  • We are proud to announce Season 3 of the Blancpain Challenge (by PRD and RSR)!

PC2 Resolved StanceWorks at the Beach - Turn 1 "Torpedo" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SillySausage

Reaction score
Steam
View
Date: 14/06/2018
Event: StanceWorks at the Beach
Members Involved: @eagle
Description: Coming into turn 1 after the race start, eagle seemed to miss his braking point and "torpedo" into another driver before wiping me out. Afterwards, additional contact was made with other drivers and I couldn't see any attempt to wait for the affected drivers.
Evidence:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score

eagle

Reaction score
Steam
View
I'm very ashamed of what happened =(
I miss my braking point, tried to correct the situation, but only at replay I saw how bad my correction was.
Unfortunately, I did not immediately notice that someone was seriously injured, in this I just threw off a bit of speed, and did not wait. Race for me was very unlucky. This will not happen again.
Once again I apologize, I'm very ashamed.
This situation is entirely my fault and I am ready to accept punishment.
Sorry for my bad English (

Last edited:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Sorry for my bad English (
No worries about your English, everything is perfectly understandable :)

Moved to stewards.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
The Stewards have investigated the case and are issuing @eagle with a Qualifying Ban for the next ranked race and 2 License Points on his racing license.

@eagle was found to be guilty of a divebomb in the first instance, resulting in a collision with SillySausage and additional contact with several other vehicles. It was then clear that Eagle continued with his race without yielding the positions gained as a result of those incidents. It is the combined effect of these offences that has led to the issuing of 2 License Points. The Stewards did take into account the possibility that lag may have played a part but do not believe it was the majority factor in this multiple incidents. We would request that eagle makes every effort to minimise his potential problems with lag in the future, eg. by ensuring he is on a wired, not wireless connection and closing all unnecessary applications whilst racing.

Closed for further comments. @SillySausage @eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)