Project CARS 2 Super Sugo Showdown (1 Viewer)

Super Sugo Showdown
Posted by m4nu
Project CARS 2
Thursday, November 8, 2018 - 19:30
Until: Thursday, November 8, 2018 - 23:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Paul Tudor

Community Member
Reaction score
Name: mrtfalklands
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? Yes
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? Yes

firefly

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to pull out of this one. sorry!

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm unable to race this one too. I had my name down as I thought it was last week. I was ill then anyway.

See you at the next one.

Thomas Sikora

Community Member
Reaction score
has still to work...sorry...today deadline for few things...cant drive

Corentin_Bergès

Community Member
Reaction score
This race has been a complete nightmare.
After qualifying in 6th position (hadn't practised quali a lot so that was fine for me) we start the "quali race". I'm fighting hard against @Dama_The_Crow, but since my pace is better and especially in the last corner i put my nose in the inside. Dama moves right slowly, hits me, i have no choice but to hit the wall, then a 2 min repair lets me 13th of the race.
For the second race, after staying 13th on the grid for a lap, passing spinners and people who went out of the track, i'm fighting again with @Dama_The_Crow, being chased at the same time by someone (can't remember who). I managed to pass Dama after he went slightly in the grass after the chicane. Sadly, someone spinned before last corner of sector 2, i went a bit off track to avoid him, Dama takes the position back again. But i'm definitly faster, and I pass him again at the end of the long straight of sector 2.
@Eugene Flerko goes a bit off track, that's enough for me to pass.
I'm now 6th, slowly making the move on @Cornworld . I'm now quite close and should be able to make the move in the next lap. Someone spins in the last corner, puts debris and piece of barrier in the middle of the track, does not announce in on time. i can't avoid it, i hit it, 20% damage on the front and a badly bent suspension, end of the race in the pits, i'm so pissed.

Last edited:

Eugene Flerko

Community Member
Reaction score
Watching my replay I see that I owe an apologies to @Cornworld
Sorry mate! It was more reckless than necessary from my side :(

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
This race has been a complete nightmare.
After qualifying in 6th position (hadn't practised quali a lot so that was fine for me) we start the "quali race". I'm fighting hard against @Dama_The_Crow, but since my pace is better and especially in the last corner i put my nose in the inside. Dama moves right slowly, hits me, i have no choice but to hit the wall, then a 2 min repair lets me 13th of the race.
I am very sorry, I thought that I left you enough space. I didn't felt any hit btw. All the time I was waiting for crewchief to tell me are you beside me, but unluckily I didn't start program. Very sorry again for ruin your race.

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
@Cornworld You gave me false hope in the last race at the +-6 min mark when I heard you say to @Eugene Flerko to pass because you had too much damage.
Me hoping to be able to catch up my full 15s, I was behind! :p

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I am very sorry, I thought that I left you enough space. I didn't felt any hit btw. All the time I was waiting for crewchief to tell me are you beside me, but unluckily I didn't start program. Very sorry again for ruin your race.
Here it is:

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Great car, great track....

I didn't have much practice for this one, so I went in first race with Loose setup and soft tyres.... Disaster. I was so much slower in corners with a lot of understeer but at the end I managed to finish 6th and that was nice surprise for me.

For second race I chose totally opposite.... stable setup and Hard tyres :cool: Much much different story. Car was like on railway tracks. And in that second race where things got very much interested with close racing and overtakes. It was so fun.

Here is video of second race:

Users who are viewing this thread