TeamSpeak Sponsorship (1 Viewer)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
ts_logo_horizontal_rgb_cropped.png

Big news everyone! We are very happy to announce that RevolutionSimRacing is now officially sponsored by Teamspeak! This is a big step forward for our organisation as a whole and we are incredibly thankful for this opportunity and excited to be working closely with such an awesome company.

This new sponsor license allows us to utilise some great new features, including a massive 128 slot server size, meaning we now have more room for activities. Here is what the guys at TeamSpeak had to say about RSR:

"We're excited to support great communities like RevolutionSimRacing. Welcome to the TeamSpeak family and we look forward to watching your community grow!"

From now on in the About Us > Learn More section you will be able to find official sponsors and partners of RevolutionSimRacing. Make sure to check that page regularly, perhaps we have something new to announce in the near future!

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Awesomesauce \o/

Also, I can't help but get this picture out of my head when I read the last part

(EDIT : I know this is a bit unprofessional posting the pic in such an important thread and news accouncement but I really cannot get it out of my head. Sorry Manu :eek:)

Last edited:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Nice one...

Seven

Community Member
Reaction score
That's awesome!

SP1KEGRW

Community Member
Reaction score
nice work

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Well done guys

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Now on with fanatec, when they see we have an alien chicken they'll start gifting csv to everyone :D

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
I know this is a bit unprofessional posting the pic in such an important thread and news announcement but I really cannot get it out of my head. Sorry Manu :eek:)
I'm glad someone got the sly joke, can always trust cluck to. :p

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Many thanks guys, it means a lot to us :) It is really a big step towards the right direction :)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Great news! well done guys for your hard work in making this a great community!

Users who are viewing this thread