Assetto Corsa Competizione Theamusante Wavy World Tour - Sign Up & Interest Thread (1 Viewer)

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Screenshot_2021-06-06_at_15.04.58.png

Open to: @Team RSR @RSR Academy @Community
Official Event Info: Discord Channel
Signup: Here
Signup deadline: 18th June

Dates:
Friday, 25th June 2021 - 19:00 UTC - 90min of Suzuka
Friday, 9th July 2021 - 19:00 UTC - 120min of Imola
Friday, 23rd July 2021 - 19:00 UTC - 90min of Kyalami
Friday, 6th August 2021 - 19:00 UTC -120min of Silverstone
Friday, 3rd September 2021 - 19:00 UTC - 90min of Monza
Friday, 17th September 2021 - 19:00 UTC -120min of Bathrust
Sunday, 3rd October 2021 - 15:00 UTC - 240min of Spa

General Details
Car Classes:GT3
Max Entries:TBA
Drivers per Team:2/3
Maximum Stint Time:TBA
Maximum Total Driving Time:TBA
Race Duration90-240 Mins
Race Tyre SetsTBA
Live Stewarding:Yes

Notes:
There will be two championships for the Pro & Am classes, with a qualifier lap needed from each driver to decide the classes (more info to follow).There will be trophies for the two winning teams!!

QUALIFYING EVENT INFO We are having a Pro & Amateur Championship running at the same time, in order to decide which Cup you are fighting for we will need a fastest lap from every driver in your team (ONLY 1 VALID LAP NEEDED) at the Nurburgring in the car you will be using for the series We will be hosting a server to do this, please look out for server details in the next few days! Qualifying ends midnight 22nd June!
PRACTICE RACE INFO On Tuesday 22nd June 8.30pm UK time we will be hosting a 30 min Team Swap Practice Race at Nurburgring! This will have two mandatory pit stops and is a great chance for your team to check everything is working (we're doing the same in the background) and get ready for the 1st race on the 25th June!!

QUALIFYING SERVER INFO
Server name:
Theamusante - WAVY WORLD TOUR - Nurburgring Qualifying PB
Password: NURBS

Qualifying details can be found HERE

Interested Drivers
@Michael @Tom @Ricardo @Jamesl91 @kobusnell @PatatorJohn

Proposed Teams
RevolutionSimRacing Blue@Michael @Ricardo @Tom AMR V8 VantageRegistered
RevolutionSimRacing Red@Jamesl91 @kobusnell @CornworldBentley GT3 2018Registered
RSR Academy Red@m4nu @PatatorJohn @PuffpiratFerrari 488 GT3 Evo 2020Registered
RSR Academy Blue@FlyAxL @hinesy32 @Pierre CREUSEVAULTMercedes-AMG GT3 2020Registered

Last edited:

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
hmm im in.

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Interested as well. With the races starting that late it makes family duties a bit easier

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ok, so I might actually join this with two friends outside of RSR. I'm trying to get them into endurance sim racing, but haven't succeeded yet. So hopefully they'll join, I can get them to do this and maybe join RSR later when they're past the stage fright thingy :)

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Interested as well. With the races starting that late it makes family duties a bit easier
And with your teammate starting you have a bit more time

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ok, so I might actually join this with two friends outside of RSR. I'm trying to get them into endurance sim racing, but haven't succeeded yet. So hopefully they'll join, I can get them to do this and maybe join RSR later when they're past the stage fright thingy :)
Bring them ON

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
8 days left to signup, c'mon boys this will be fun

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Kobus and i are almost decided on car choice

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
8 days left to signup, c'mon boys this will be fun
and if you want to get a feel for/taste of ACC team racing this is the series. And stints won't be insanely long.
I'm looking forward to this.

Cornworld

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ok interested. But seeing that this will be my first ACC serie I do want to take it as a getting to know one. So no super high pace team but a bit more mellow if that’s possible. Doesn’t mean I’ll give it my best but I have zero competitive experience in this game.

PatatorJohn

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I'm interested. Maybe in a 2 driver team if possible, as 45 mins stints sounds already kinda short... :)

Last edited:

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Ricardo, so I registered a team outside of RSR for this league. I got the two friends excited enough. I'm still waiting for the response of one of my friends, hence the team name :p. Will be fun to do this with lots of RSR members. And after this series I get the two friends signed up as RSR members ;)

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Ricardo, so I registered a team outside of RSR for this league. I got the two friends excited enough. I'm still waiting for the response of one of my friends, hence the team name :p. Will be fun to do this with lots of RSR members. And after this series I get the two friends signed up as RSR members ;)
If you need anything you know im still here/discord

benimi

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I can't commit to Fridays, but if a team needs a reserve and reserves are allowed, just hit me up, if I can 'll help you out.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Anyone to team up with PatatorJohn? @Feanor ???

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
OP updated with quali details

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm interested. Maybe in a 2 driver team if possible, as 45 mins stints sounds already kinda short... :)
we could give it a go? Just not sure I can really commit to each friday. So maybe we can get a third onboard as reserve just in case?

PatatorJohn

RSR Academy
Reaction score
we could give it a go? Just not sure I can really commit to each friday. So maybe we can get a third onboard as reserve just in case?
Let's do this! :)

FlyAxL

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Let's do this! :)
I can help with Kyalami, Bathurst and Spa. Dont count on me for Silverstone, I can handle the rest depending on the car you choose.

Edit: im probably slower than you

Users who are viewing this thread