Thruxton 21st Sept - My TR7V8 outing in the CSCC (1 Viewer)

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi all

It's been a while, but I wanted to let you know (some of you have asked previously), that I'm out in the TR7V8 this weekend at Thruxton. If you're local and come then please pop over and say hi. I'll be the one stood near this car wondering where I need to be next :)

IMG_0142a.jpg

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ohhh what a treat on my bday lol if i can get a new tire on my bike b4 mate ill pop down its Litraly 20 minz from me lol...

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
Oh, cool. If you do, then come say hi. We're qualifying around 10:20 and then the race is 14:30. I'll pm you my phone #.

If you can make it then let me know (phone, I won't check emails or RSR notifications tomorrow) and I'll get a ticket put aside so you can get in for free.

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
Good race...did you practice on a sim before you went?
looked a bit tight at 11:00 :eek:

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
Good race...did you practice on a sim before you went?
looked a bit tight at 11:00 :eek:
Yes it was, didn't expect the Mustang to come over that much. I was certainly ready to try the green stuff :)

I did race here a while back with RSR and that actually helped a lot trying to figure out lines. You still have to figure out how your car will behave there, but it is a help.

We're at Donington on the 26th and I've done enough real and sim laps to know I'll be a lot faster there then I was at Thruxton...

Users who are viewing this thread