(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm on my way, D3.65 with 1600 iRating or so (does this mater for the 24h race?).

Quite like the game so far, but on the other side I drove only the MX-5 so far :D FFB in linear mode feels quite good on my T300, even though I have the feeling that it is guesswork what the car will do on the limit as there isn't much detail in the FFB. But I can drive very consistent laps, so its alright for the moment (maybe I'm a bit spoiled by ACC FFB... :shame:)

Question for the VR guys. Is there an option or solution to make the shadows inside the cockpit look less like cutted out with this type of scissors? The shadows make me mad especially when the sun is shining into the cockpit o_O
41swuYEBoGL.jpg

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Question for the VR guys. Is there an option or solution to make the shadows inside the cockpit look less like cutted out with this type of scissors? The shadows make me mad especially when the sun is shining into the cockpit
Hmm i dont notice this . I did some changes in the settings tho.
2019-12-08.png

Last edited:

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hmm i dont notice this . I did some changes in the settings tho.View attachment 8270
How much SS in the DX11 render.ini do you run? Little bit strange that you don't see the jaggies shadows as I run quite a bit higher gfx settings...

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
How much SS in the DX11 render.ini do you run? Little bit strange that you don't see the jaggies shadows as I run quite a bit higher gfx settings...
i use the tray tool have it at 1.7 on the moment but i still have stable 90fps i can go higher

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Practice #1 / Meet and Greet / 8th December 2019 @ 19:00 UTC

We would like to invite everyone to join our first practice on sunday. This session will be used to fix the provisional teams and have a first look on the track, talking about car choices and help our newcomers to get along with the game.

I wouldn't say it is mandatory but I highly recommend everybody to participate in our first session. Who is in? ;)

@Raigore @Puffpirat @Exited @fab. ICEMAN @Vernux @PiGuy @grobi0815 @ramdrop @Rexxody @Cornworld @Ben Watkinson @javoresku @Jonno @David Siska @Darksi @Shepard @UnstopaPaul @FlyingKman @CatchAGlimpse @Alex Salmon @Jamesl91 @Stokemon @Nismo @Jeff[NL] @YoohanTV
Reminder for everyone.

javoresku

Community Member
Reaction score
I have a problem with my internet provider, cant make practice tonight. Writing this on my phone.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thx for organising the session. That was really fun to have so many cars on the track :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Solid stuff for the first practice!

Capture.PNG

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yeah really enjoyed that practice session aswell.
Sorry was little bit quiet yesterday, took me awhile to figure out how much I need to turn down the engine sound to still hear you guys :D Jesus that RSR was loud at the beginning :cool:

Still need to practice a lot before the race as I wasn't really confident on the brakes :dead:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thats why we start so early @Exited. We will get everyone up to speed, promised!

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thats why we start so early @Exited. We will get everyone up to speed, promised!
@grobi0815 setup from the iRacing resources already helped quite a lot, thanks for that :happy:

@Jeff[NL] @Puffpirat
What settings for the neck movement and horizon stuff do you guys run? The camera tilting in the Oval felt super unnatural to me and I got quite a sore neck after 1h of driving because I had my head in such a crippled angle :dead:

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I can check later, but where are they anyway?
I think in the second page of the options.
The default values were much wobbling over kerbs for me, feels strange when sitting stationary in your rig.
With everything to zero the tilting is bad :(

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Question.. Can we edit paint to put driver names on it.??
Post automatically merged:

Also.... Thanks again for setting up practice lobby i know there not free to do so thank you.. Didnt know i was allready pretty quick lol . Bit more practice i need tho i think lol...

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Question.. Can we edit paint to put driver names on it.??
Post automatically merged:

Also.... Thanks again for setting up practice lobby i know there not free to do so thank you.. Didnt know i was allready pretty quick lol . Bit more practice i need tho i think lol...
No. Our liveries stay as they are. If we put driver names on it, it will be done by us / Raigore.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thanks @Raigore was a tough start, moving from Rfactor2 to iracing it’s actually harder than it seems! Mostly braking and adjusting to this version of the Porsche GTE but as for the team I think we are a good fit and can build on what we have.

Question @t0daY you mentioned setups would be provided so do we need to actually do any setup work or play around and see what works?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Question @t0daY you mentioned setups would be provided so do we need to actually do any setup work or play around and see what works?
I think usually 1-2 weeks before the event PDS is releasing their setups for the 24 Hour race. It is not the holy grail but a very nice option to start with. It is really up to any team if they want to develope their own setup and/or maybe switch later to the PDS set.

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Who is Franziska Scheu and Luciano Pavarotti... ehm Benini? :D

What settings for the neck movement and horizon stuff do you guys run? The camera tilting in the Oval felt super unnatural to me and I got quite a sore neck after 1h of driving because I had my head in such a crippled angle :dead:
You need to set Roll Movement to a high value or 100% - then the head will have same angle as the road :)

Users who are viewing this thread