RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
As i said above dude need to lock in a car choice as i really cant buy all of them im poor...
We will have soon look at the teams, then you can decide internally which car to go :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
First thoughts of the building are posted in post #1. Feel free to give any feedback :)

We will announce very shortly the first practice session which will be held already in December. Get to know the track, the car, your teammates and a general feeling of iRacing for our newcomers.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Can I join as well? Need to buy my subscription this weekend and start practising and getting a better license

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If Catch wants to use my account, he will need to buy the Audi as well as I don't own it.
I’m happy to pay any membership costs but if there was a way or doing it without buying the car as well that would be great. Else I’m sure I’ll race anyway!

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Im also in not sure if i confirmed but i'll confirm again haha
Post automatically merged:

First thoughts of the building are posted in post #1. Feel free to give any feedback :)

We will announce very shortly the first practice session which will be held already in December. Get to know the track, the car, your teammates and a general feeling of iRacing for our newcomers.
I also have few Iracing credits on my account still, dont mind sticking up a few test sessions every now and then nearer to the time etc.

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I will subscript to iRacing the next days and would love to do this race with some of you guys. Is there still an empty space for a rookie somewhere? Just iracing rookie, no simracing rooke ;-)

Wanna do the other big endurance races aswell, so to not buy a dozen cars I would like to drive a GTE or GT3 car :)

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sorry - I somehow missed this post. Yes I'm up for this. :) My preference is always the faster car, but happy to follow the instructions of RSR Command.
Now I've been shifted away from @Puffpirat / @t0daY in the GT3, I would also prefer the DP class but again I'm in no real position to ask too much given I'll be using another account. Again, excited for this one regardless of the car/team, been wanting to do a true 24 hour race for a long time.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Now I've been shifted away from @Puffpirat / @t0daY in the GT3, I would also prefer the DP class but again I'm in no real position to ask too much given I'll be using another account. Again, excited for this one regardless of the car/team, been wanting to do a true 24 hour race for a long time.
Dont worry about it. Its provisional teams, just our little playground to see how everything fits.

And trust me, for the first 24 u dont wanna drive the DP :rolleyes:

javoresku

Community Member
Reaction score
Provisional team Greeen update: We've talked a bit in a private conversation. Seems everyone is happy with the Porsche GTE and the line up.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@fab. ICEMAN @Raigore just to confirm for daytona we only need D4.00? since i dont have any of the current D licence tracks to get to C i can just focus on getting my Safety rating to 4?

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yes D4.0 is fine. But its not for a few weeks so you could make C.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Please put me in as a reserve driver. At the moment it's likely I won't be available in the weekend of January 18th as I will be away for a weekend with the mrs. Bonkers

Users who are viewing this thread