Project CARS 2 TT #3 - Audi R8 LMP-900 @ Imola (1 Viewer)

TT #3 - Audi R8 LMP-900 @ Imola
Posted by m4nu
Project CARS 2
Friday, November 30, 2018 - 23:00
Until: Friday, November 30, 2018 - 23:01
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Just a few days remaining for people to set a time or improve on their current time. Remember, this round closes at midnight on the 30th - just 3 days away.
Was hoping we would have some extra time because the challenge started on the 8th........
So now I'll have to do my best upcoming Friday evening to get back in the top 20 (at least) :cool:

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We were admittedly late with announcing this month's round, partially because we wanted to tie it in with the newsletter. The aim is to get the next round live much earlier, even if we have a delay on the newsletter :)

Friday is indeed the last day for the round. Any times set after midnight (or with a 1st December date) will be rejected so please watch the clock if you're racing late :)

Hujkis

Community Member
Reaction score
time_nov.png
Sub-1:30 possible, but there is no point of trying to catch Iceman and the Chicken.

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I just practiced Assetto Corsa and enjoyed Raceroom experience, and I got back to Project Cars to do some few laps in this TT, and I just couldn't felt FFB or car at all... :)

BTW I am very pleased with 12th place in this competition.

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Noticed we already have a complete RSR top 10 :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: ....and I dropped to 24 in the meantime...:mad:;)

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
One day I hope to have the ability to drive these faster cars more consistently, and that the pressure of a potential good lap due to the first two sectors being up on my time not cause me to mess up the final sector. I give up for now, but it's frustrating knowing there is about 2 tenths in the final sector alone, which I can only get if the pressure is gone due to a cut corner or mistake earlier in the lap...

But then again, knowing my skill level, I'm very proud of my time. This was one hell of a challenge for me.

Thanks again for organizing this!

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Tried to improve... and improved in all sectors... but towards the end of the lap I get scared of my own ghost behind me :rolleyes: and ruin it.
Got me a gtx 1080 for better apex view... built it in this weekend... so probably top 10 next round ;)

SgtBilko

Community Member
Reaction score
After 3 days of assmebly and reassmebly I finally got my new PC, fantec $ rift setup working. So I thought I'd have a crack at this TT. Loved the car and the track (never driven Imploa before). Is there anyway of seeing the whole of the RSR leader board ? Thank you

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
the car certainly demands perfection at all times. I know for a fact that I have 200ms or more still lying on the track for me, but stringing that lap together requires the sacrifice of too many Clucks...

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
After 3 days of assmebly and reassmebly I finally got my new PC, fantec $ rift setup working. So I thought I'd have a crack at this TT. Loved the car and the track (never driven Imploa before). Is there anyway of seeing the whole of the RSR leader board ? Thank you
There is no specific RSR leader board. I always check the overall project cars 2 leaderbord.
Audi-Imola leaderboard

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
wow, that was close in the end.Nice last minute effort from Nada. I have thoroughly enjoyed/hated this one. Crazy car all told. I really want to know how many laps you did,@Puffpirat , to set such a time. I think I spent over a week trying to get close to you!

1543662598321.png

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
You reeeaaally want to know...it was an hour :shy: I guess about 30 laps with tweaking the setup.

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
You reeeaaally want to know...it was an hour :shy: I guess about 30 laps with tweaking the setup.
Highly impressive I must say. I would really love to see what time you got with a few nights practice

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thanks :) Probably not a whole lot faster. Just changed the setup to dial out the things I didn't like and quickly got to focusing on lap times. I guess maybe 1 or 2 tenth with out changing the setup further for pace. Pretty much nailed my potential lap time that's why I stopped that night :)

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
Shucks, forgot to have a go in November...didn't get much seat time, life got busy...

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
December's TT combo will be up shortly. The results have been compiled for this round and should also appear at the start of the thread soon.

Thanks for taking part everybody.

On a personal note, I won't be taking part in any further rounds so I hope you all continue to have a lot of fun from the combos we select for you. Life is throwing a number of massive curve-balls right now, one of which is necessitating the dismantling of my racing rig, wheel, pedal, shifter, the lot. It's a pity i couldn't go out on a high but I chose to spend most of my remaining few weeks of playtime chucking every car around Sugo instead (with none of the times set being anything like a definitive lap, most of them were single laps before moving on to the next car). Congrats to @fab. ICEMAN for a great default setup time - it was bang on the mark for the time I was aiming for but never got around to trying to achieve, really nice time there fella :). Of course, massive bow to the man Puff for his superb time. I'll confess, I spent even less time than Puff on this round but enjoyed every single lap that I ran. I think you'll all quite enjoy the next combo too!

Users who are viewing this thread