rFactor 2 Unofficial rFactor 2 Test #1 (2 Viewers)

Unofficial rFactor 2 Test #1
Posted by m4nu
rFactor 2
Monday, May 20, 2019 - 19:00
Until: Monday, May 20, 2019 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I'll try to come

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
If only, but i'm on late shift, so no can do for me.

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sadly I've got an exam Tuesday morning. I hope it goes well @Jonno :)

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Will try to be there @Jonno can't be sure yet though. Maybe you can help me setup VR, wheel, etc?

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
I tried the Clio at Knockhill last night...man that's a bumpy ride o_O

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I tried the Clio at Knockhill last night...man that's a bumpy ride o_O
Lol as i mentioned buddy its litraly just a quick test to see if iv set up the server right lol if it comes to it we can just stick to donnington.. If it works as i hope we can do a few other races with other cars/tracks possibly.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
No worries John. It was my first time ever touching a FWD car + Knockhill in rF2, so I was just surprised about the FFB output of my wheel. ;)

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
Hi all.

Well as some of you may or may not know I have been looking in to getting a server on rfactor2. i can finally say i have done it.

So with that in mind I would like to invite anyone to have a test on Monday, 20th May. I would like to see if it will handle at least 15/20 people and work out any bugs there may be before i make any further plans. Id be grateful if you can attend.
I will post up the mods ill be using shortly so that way you will have them installed already and wont need to wait for it all to download.

Date: Monday, 20th May
Start Time: 18:30 UTC
Lobby Settings: Lobby will be set to max 20 people and default weather
Required Mod: https://revolutionsimracing.com/resources/rf2-test-server-mod-pack.342/

If you require any assistance installing said mods then please don't hesitate to ask.

Many thanks. John.
Count me in :p

Last edited:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi all can i ask that people check there ping please. I don't want to see your results just please make sure your ping is less than 150 or it may cause issues for others many thanks.

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
what is the server ip?

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
first of all id like to thank the guys that came to test really appreciate you all coming.

well i know it was a pain in the rear at the start but we got there after i worked out the bugs lol.
so any feed back would be great... once again many thanks for attending..

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
I think I need to sort out my settings. My cpu was maxing out, I know RF2 needs to be set up specifically for vr, so maybe the stuttering I was getting was my end not the server. Will have a play around and let you know.

Last race at Donny I was flat out on the back straight and the car stopped then restarted at the chicane, messy.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
That was pretty enjoyable last night. Reminds me of the Friday-Fun-Nights we had in pCARS2. Would love to do more of that.
Thx @Jonno for setting this up. Must'a been PITA to figure it all out with the server settings etc.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
That was pretty enjoyable last night. Reminds me of the Friday-Fun-Nights we had in pCARS2. Would love to do more of that.
Thx @Jonno for setting this up. Must'a been PITA to figure it all out with the server settings etc.
Yeah as you could tell lol then you lot heckling me lol.. Ill be doing more tests soon..

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I think I need to sort out my settings. My cpu was maxing out, I know RF2 needs to be set up specifically for vr, so maybe the stuttering I was getting was my end not the server. Will have a play around and let you know.

Last race at Donny I was flat out on the back straight and the car stopped then restarted at the chicane, messy.

I'd be happy to share my vr settings for rf2 if you see me on when not racing. Sure a number of others will do the same :)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

If your about tonight mate i can give you my settings there pretty much the same as andys.

Users who are viewing this thread