rFactor 2 Unofficial rFactor 2 Test #2 (1 Viewer)

Unofficial rFactor 2 Test #2
Posted by t0daY
rFactor 2
Monday, June 3, 2019 - 19:00
Until: Monday, June 3, 2019 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Jamesl91

rFactor 2 Lead
Staff
Steam
View
@Jamesl91 for some reason, it didn't save the first race?? I got the second one...

(maybe it's because I overtook somebody and got a podium finish - the shock was too much for the game even!)
If i have the replay, i can upload it tonight for you.

What car were u driving?. @Ben Watkinson, your a good person to ask, which is the better car, BMW or Su-bar-u :D

SteveO916

Steam
View
Thx,
In the first race I used the Honda, and then switched to the Ford Focus for the second....not driven either before..

Jamesl91

rFactor 2 Lead
Staff
Steam
View
In the first race I used the Honda, and then switched to the Ford Focus for the second....not driven either before..
nice, they are real tire killers. personally im not a fan of FWD, but i like the BMW, its a bit loose at the rear, but once the tires heat up it grips up really well

SteveO916

Steam
View
I used the medium tyres as didn't think the softs would last...certainly couldn't drive it like that for a longer race. Felt like it was sliding everywhere, tho the replay looks really smooth and (mostly) in control..

Jamesl91

rFactor 2 Lead
Staff
Steam
View
maybe softs on the rear, mediums on the front would have worked, and a tonne of camber too. but yeh, replays are pretty good, but controls...not so good

Jonno

RSR Family
well tbh you can get alot more out the tires if your willing to set the car up i was not and found the tires lasted 7 laps lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)