rFactor 2 Unofficial rFactor 2 Test #2 (1 Viewer)

Unofficial rFactor 2 Test #2
Posted by m4nu
rFactor 2
Monday, June 3, 2019 - 19:00
Until: Monday, June 3, 2019 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Jamesl91 for some reason, it didn't save the first race?? I got the second one...

(maybe it's because I overtook somebody and got a podium finish - the shock was too much for the game even!)
If i have the replay, i can upload it tonight for you.

What car were u driving?. @Ben Watkinson, your a good person to ask, which is the better car, BMW or Su-bar-u :D

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
Thx,
In the first race I used the Honda, and then switched to the Ford Focus for the second....not driven either before..

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
In the first race I used the Honda, and then switched to the Ford Focus for the second....not driven either before..
nice, they are real tire killers. personally im not a fan of FWD, but i like the BMW, its a bit loose at the rear, but once the tires heat up it grips up really well

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
I used the medium tyres as didn't think the softs would last...certainly couldn't drive it like that for a longer race. Felt like it was sliding everywhere, tho the replay looks really smooth and (mostly) in control..

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
maybe softs on the rear, mediums on the front would have worked, and a tonne of camber too. but yeh, replays are pretty good, but controls...not so good

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
well tbh you can get alot more out the tires if your willing to set the car up i was not and found the tires lasted 7 laps lol

Users who are viewing this thread