Updates to the new direction of RSR (1 Viewer)

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
I’ll hang around but sadly don’t get enough seat time to commit to endurance racing. I have IRacing sub at the moment, and I’m enjoying mx-5 class D Racing, have ACC but GT3 has never had a huge appeal to me tbh. If there is an in teresting RF2 league I might be up for that.
All the best chaps, will be keeping an eye on the news feeds and I will be cheering you on. Hopefully see you on track again sometime.

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Things have been very quiet on the sim racing front for me over the last month or so. Hopefully I can get involved again, I feel like I have fallen out of love with it a little bit.

I find the endurance racing very rewarding, but takes a larger commitment IMO.

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Super proud to be a part of this amazing community and especially on being a member of Team RSR.
Driving with you guys for 2,5 years now gives me a lot of joy and especially with my love for endurance racing this is a great home.

I Hope to be back soon, as you guys might know I've had knee surgery and that prevents me from racing as if now. But small steps; I'm able to sit in the rig already, the leg is not strong enough to push the brake pedal yet but I hope it will be soon.

Might even make the Daytona24 this time around (If I Don't break an arm again or something) :dead:

After January 2021 I'll go trough the same process of getting surgery, This time on the right knee. Hope to be fully up and running again before the end of April.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Super proud to be a part of this amazing community and especially on being a member of Team RSR.
Driving with you guys for 2,5 years now gives me a lot of joy and especially with my love for endurance racing this is a great home.

I Hope to be back soon, as you guys might know I've had knee surgery and that prevents me from racing as if now. But small steps; I'm able to sit in the rig already, the leg is not strong enough to push the brake pedal yet but I hope it will be soon.

Might even make the Daytona24 this time around (If I Don't break an arm again or something) :dead:

After January 2021 I'll go trough the same process of getting surgery, This time on the right knee. Hope to be fully up and running again before the end of April.
Always welcome to join our Among Us rounds ;)

Def

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@hinesy32 - it is the same for me, I barely picked up the wheel after ACC league, bar a couple of endurance events, the last month has been quiet on the simracing side. Nothing wrong with that, when you come back to it, the emotions and fun take over. It’s like chocolate cake, if you have it everyday, it’s not so special and tasty anymore. :)

I was curious about the new direction had been mentioned a few times before.

And I must say it suits me, over the years I’ve gradually switched to endurance racing as opposed to sprint racing series which often require long commitments on a certain day for several weeks. Getting practice in and setups done is not always possible. RSR was an exception since the races were spread out a bit, it was very convenient.

I already have a duo with @StubbornGymnast for shorter endurance events, 4-6h, but it’s always a struggle for longer ones, so expect my application to ACC and rF2 teams shortly. I only joined a few months ago, but I like it here and I’m not planning to leave any time soon.

Due to a lack of content on rF2
I haven’t really looked into the events but with the upcoming DPi, halloween and holiday sales, it is about time I fix this situation. :p

I do hope the ACC league will be making a return, the drivers were numerous enough that you always had someone to battle with.

That’s it from me, big thanks to RSR community, and I hope to see you sooner or later on track ;)

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I would really love to drive in this team based endurance events and but I really don't have free time enough to practice and even drive in race that much time. So I'll stick with RSR community and hope for you to make ACC leagues often.

When my kids get older I'll apply for Academy :)

Paradyski

Community Member
Reaction score
Good news, looking forward to participate in ACC and rF2 races. :stig:

Users who are viewing this thread