rFactor 2 VEC - Season 12 (1 Viewer)

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Can you commit to the full season? Yes
Have you successfully completed SRC Academy and gained Licence 4?
No (Working on it)
Full name: Ben Watkinson
Nationality:
British
Preferred class: GTE

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Jamesl91 @Shepard
So I read out of your posts I need some pass by the 10th but I can first do the academy on the 15th?
So does it make sense for me at all, or better to do some academy first before signing up VEC? Or is there a chance I can join later in the season when all stuff is done that is required of me?
if you already have Licence 4 and want to be part of the initial signup then you need the season pass by the 10th but if you are still licence 5 then you can be added to a team later. no problem but you still need to complete and pass the SRC academy. which next signup is the 15th

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Reminder

9 days until signup day. we have 2 GTE teams confirmed but the rest need to communicate. we can plan a meeting on ts if needed just let me know

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Reminder

9 days until signup day. we have 2 GTE teams confirmed but the rest need to communicate. we can plan a meeting on ts if needed just let me know
Where are the teams communicated? Can't spot it here

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Where are the teams communicated? Can't spot it here
no i mean those who arnt in a team should be figuring out their teams.

my ideas are:
you, puffi, sbart
ben, col_McCoy and Nakor

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
no i mean those who arnt in a team should be figuring out their teams.

my ideas are:
you, puffi, sbart
ben, col_McCoy and Nakor
Again, where are the GTE teams communicated? Also sbart is not doing this season.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Again, where are the GTE teams communicated? Also sbart is not doing this season.
our car was done last season, we already teaming up. 2nd gte via teamspeak

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Please note teams are at the moment provisional and we will ensure everyone is in a team to race.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Quick question, is everyone okay with being in teams of 3? Or has anyone the desire to drive with 4? Please let us know :)

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Quick question, is everyone okay with being in teams of 3? Or has anyone the desire to drive with 4? Please let us know :)

With some of the races being shorter in time i think teams of three would be better

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Personally I think 4 would be better for me, yes there is a possibility of missing a race but when the longer races come in, and I personally have family aswell then 4 makes it easier.

But to add to this if it means we form another team and have to run as three I am equally happy. I want to make sure everyone drives.

Last edited:

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
3 or 4 should be ok. I mean, the events are now in my calendar, but as live happens there can be more important things as simracing (eg. kart-racing ;), family..)
Most races are under 8h, so with 3 drivers one can still miss and it's doable with 2 i think. for the longer races sure more drivers are better...

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
With some of the races being shorter in time i think teams of three would be better

I'm with Steve here. Since there are a couple of 4 hour races I think teams of 3 are better.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

we find it very difficult to put everyone in teams because apparently certain people do not want to race with other certain people because of pace or other problems on/off track. I would like to have a little meeting on sunday at 20:00 UTC.

This game behind closed doors, "I don't wanna drive with XY", is getting on my nerves. You get now the chance on Sunday to tell it the person straight in his face. Let's see who is man enough or just a forum warrior.

See you all on Sunday!

@Blue Monkey @MelBonkers @avxstudio @Puffpirat @Nakor @t0daY @Stokemon @steveg200 @Jamesl91 @Darksi @Shepard @xImJakeyy @Col_McCoy @Ben Watkinson

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
8h are well doable with 2 drivers :) And there are no 12h. The only issue is LeMans, but maybe you can find some guest drivers.
3 drivers should be more than enough if all 3 are present for LeMans :)

I would like to have a little meeting on Sunday at 20:00 UTC.
Will attend :)

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Col_McCoy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I will try to be there on Sunday, but Im afraid I wont be at home, so unable really to join discord.
Anyway man enough to say that I dont have any problems with anybody and dont mind driving with people that would be slower (if there are any, havent really competed with you guys lately except in P1LMS).
I have had my share of incident with pretty much 1 driver but that is all history and Im presuming its the same for him (everything that happens is history for me about a few days later when its talked out or latest at the stewards decision. Most of the stuff that happens is not on purpose and in other cases its mostly a mistake. As for difference in levels of racing, I can understand that the real competitive people (who maybe put in more work than others) do want to be in a team with somebody of the same level (of commitment and/or quality). Ofcourse, being in a wished team is nice christmas present, but Manu (and other lead organisers) are no Santa Claus. So try to keep it friendly and your preference at an acceptable level.

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I will try to be there on Sunday, but Im afraid I wont be at home, so unable really to join discord.
Anyway man enough to say that I dont have any problems with anybody and dont mind driving with people that would be slower (if there are any, havent really competed with you guys lately except in P1LMS).
I have had my share of incident with pretty much 1 driver but that is all history and Im presuming its the same for him (everything that happens is history for me about a few days later when its talked out or latest at the stewards decision. Most of the stuff that happens is not on purpose and in other cases its mostly a mistake. As for difference in levels of racing, I can understand that the real competitive people (who maybe put in more work than others) do want to be in a team with somebody of the same level (of commitment and/or quality). Ofcourse, being in a wished team is nice christmas present, but Manu (and other lead organisers) are no Santa Claus. So try to keep it friendly and your preference at an acceptable level.
Super appreciated ur answer :)

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
not sure if i'll make it on to ts, as im going out shortly, but I dont mind driving with anyone to be fair, but all depends on doing my srca which is on the 15th, If i pass i'll drive, if not then i shall keep on trying :)

Users who are viewing this thread