• We have successfully upgraded to XenForo 2.1! Some plugins are still broken and/or need an upgrade. We are working on it,
    but this may take a couple of days until everything is back to normal. But the main forum functions are working normally.
    More information about the new features of XenForo 2.1 can be found here!

Very interesting seat haptic feedback from Realteus (1 Viewer)

Jomba

Steam
View
It's out of stock currently. As you said, looks very interesting for the pricing of 159€. Will definetely keep an eye out for this.

SlowBloke

Agreed looks interesting!

Once I saw Gamermuscle review this I went for it: https://www.simracingstudio.com/reviews-shakekit

Really adds another level of immersion - it uses game data so its nicely in sync with what you do with the wheel.... the drivers have been updated regularly since the reviews and imo are much more relevant to what I feel in the wheel / see on track now.

It wont tell you about traction loss or anything but when I feel a bump through my butt I also see it on sceen... gear changes are the best but rumble strips, accel, brake, cornering all have a really good feel.

Best part is no DIY, figuring out additional hardware, mounting etc.. plug and play and a lot cheaper than going full out mounted transducers.

It might be a little ghetto compared to that but its effective and most importantly does not disturb the other half when she is downstairs or sleeping etc..

Jomba

Steam
View
Another batch of Realteus forcefeel is now available for order, with shipments planned for may.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)