Very interesting seat haptic feedback from Realteus (1 Viewer)

Jomba

Community Member
Reaction score
It's out of stock currently. As you said, looks very interesting for the pricing of 159€. Will definetely keep an eye out for this.

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
Agreed looks interesting!

Once I saw Gamermuscle review this I went for it: https://www.simracingstudio.com/reviews-shakekit

Really adds another level of immersion - it uses game data so its nicely in sync with what you do with the wheel.... the drivers have been updated regularly since the reviews and imo are much more relevant to what I feel in the wheel / see on track now.

It wont tell you about traction loss or anything but when I feel a bump through my butt I also see it on sceen... gear changes are the best but rumble strips, accel, brake, cornering all have a really good feel.

Best part is no DIY, figuring out additional hardware, mounting etc.. plug and play and a lot cheaper than going full out mounted transducers.

It might be a little ghetto compared to that but its effective and most importantly does not disturb the other half when she is downstairs or sleeping etc..

Jomba

Community Member
Reaction score
Small update:

I ordered the thing back in february 2019 and it was due to arrive in may. It never arrived, with delays, excuses and ignoring from realteus.
It came to the point I pretty much gave up, admitted I was scammed and forgot about it. I just messeged them on fb every now and then.

And last week they responded positively and now it has arrived! Didn't think i'd see the day.

Will report back here if the thing actually works. (I don't recommend buying it, I can say that already, since there is no guarantee you'll ever receive it)

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
I vaguely remember ordering one, may actually get it one day...

Jomba

Community Member
Reaction score
I vaguely remember ordering one, may actually get it one day...

Send them a mail or give them a click on FB. They received a shipment and if you nag them a bit, they will send it to you.

On the other hand, I now have the "problem" with the promised SimWheels key. Provided key does not work. Luckily SimHub is free (and better anyway), so I'm not gonna bother with them anymore.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ok, so I just read this thread. I have bought one and received it in april this year. I used the predecessor for 4 years (Gametrix Jetseat KW908 from Andres Shop) and the SimShaker software.

For the money it's a steal in my opinion. I can't race without such a vibration seat. As @Jomba said the company isn't really reliable. I ordered mine in February 2019 and after lots of delays and very bad communication I thought I lost my money. And suddenly they started shipping them in april. 1 Friend of mine had the same and received it in May. We never got the license key for the Simshaker software, but as @Jomba says I use Simhub. Two friends of mine ordered it in May/June and received it 1 week later :oops:. One of them has 1 motor not working. Contacting the company just doesn't help as they don't answer. So if you order it and receive it, be prepared to solve issues with it yourself if you're ok with that.

@Cornworld also ordered it in June and received in one week. He even made an amazing DIY by dismantling it and installing all motors in his racing seat. Ask him for pictures! That DIY is simply ace!

I added a picture of the seat on my Obutto. For me it's REALLY comfortable, that's nice :-D. But I know friends that find the virbating motors poking in different parts of their body :D

Attachments

• 20200410_170837.jpg
    20200410_170837.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:

Jomba

Community Member
Reaction score
Mine works great, the rumble is especially immersive in ACC. I wouldn't recommend this, however. Mainly because of unreliability from the company. It doesn't make you faster* and it heats up during use.

* It could make you faster if you used only selected forces - those that inform you about tyres locking up under braking and those that inform you about tyre slip. But turning everything else off kills the immersion.

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I would say, why not just get a few mini butt kickers?
most of you have decent rigs... attaching them should be relatively straightforward

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I would say, why not just get a few mini butt kickers?
most of you have decent rigs... attaching them should be relatively straightforward

FuBii,

For me it was the cost: a Buttkicker is €225,- per Buttkicker. If you want to get good "corner feel" I think you have to have at least 4 of them. The Jetseat and Forcefeel cost me around €180 euro's each. I've been using them now for approx. 5 years.

Mine works great, the rumble is especially immersive in ACC. I wouldn't recommend this, however. Mainly because of unreliability from the company. It doesn't make you faster* and it heats up during use.

* It could make you faster if you used only selected forces - those that inform you about tyres locking up under braking and those that inform you about tyre slip. But turning everything else off kills the immersion.

Actually in ACC it works less well, as it doesn't have as many seperate signals per motor in the api as for instance RF2 and PC2 and AM2. Those are amazing as you can finetune the effects better. But in ACC it still works great.

I love the thud in my back on gear shift, the feel of the rear motors upon trajection loss and feeling the kerbstones cross beneath you :-D

Users who are viewing this thread