rFactor 2 VLMS - Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Cool, sounds good. As long as we stay out of trouble we'll be fine. Don't worry too much about pace, I would say getting consistent and comfortable around busy traffic is more important.

Since @The Wayfaerer is quicker, how about we have him in the car for the final 2 stints to the end, so he can make up the most time? Setting ourselves up for an exciting finish :D I did well in the final Academy qualifying session, so I'll probably be in the higher mid pack. I'm also comfortable around thick traffic (it will be busy in the 1st hour), multi class driving is my jam :cool:

B

Blue Monkey

Yep, I can happily stay in the 22's with concentration, and @The Wayfaerer can dip into the 21's. We're not sure what the pace of the rest of the GT field is, but judging from the few we've seen online, we're probably mid/back of the pack.
I saw someone driving on hards a 1:29.897 yesterday (VEC).
No idea what his fuel was though.
Track was a bit rubbered in, but not much.

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
btw @Battenberg we are doing 32s and 31s and not 22s and 21s, that would be a bit too quick for GT cars xD

yeah i am totally fine driving the double stint at the end.

i will be on tonight when the VEC team is praciticing to do some rain practice.

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
after some quick testing in the wet, the only thing we need to do on the fly is to change the rear wing to 10.

maybe we should do some in depth testing for wet together

Reactions: Tom

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i won't be on for practice tonight as i will be at a concert of one of my favorite bands.
but would be nice if you could leave a message what changes you suggest on the setup side for driving in the wet.

B

Blue Monkey

VLMS Workshop has been updated and cars have been fixed (in our case, both numbers are now lit up)

B

Blue Monkey

Important info:
1. If you have had any screen freezes: make sure you change an option in your controller.json called "Use Thread" and set it from "false" to "true"

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
the fixed cam is on of the onboard cams for the broadcast, doesn't effect any driving cam

B

Blue Monkey

Wow, we are on the spotter guide :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Im struggling to find time to get on tonight. and then the race tomorrow, I may jump on after that tomorrow.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Also just looking ahead on the calendar, I won't be able to race in Race 2 of this season. At the moment its the only race that i can't make that I can see. I just wanted to give plenty of notice for that one.

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i will try to also do some practice tonight and tomorrow after the race, as i won't be able to do practice at friday evening.
Also on Saturday i have a family reunion, so i wanted to ask if it is a problem for you guys if i am not here for the start and that i show up about 1,5h/1h prior to my stints.

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I just did my final practice, was able to do times between high 31s and high 32s consistently on a track that was probably a 1 sec slower than normal because of colder temps and me being alone on the server. So i'm pretty confident towards tomorrow.

Would be nice if maybe someone of you could upload the final setup tonight into the Resources area, that we all also have named it the same to be 100% sure nothing gets screwed during driver change

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well I am planning on getting a last few runs done tonight. Has there been many changes since i was last on with you guys regarding the setup? if not i will upload toight

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i think there were no changes

btw concerning track limits, they are now very strict, 4 wheels off and you have a track cut on most parts of the track

Users who are viewing this thread