rFactor 2 VLMS - Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Members

Steve and I are going to pull out of the remaining races in the VLMS leaving our car free. Before i withdraw the car completely. I would like to see if anyone would like to take over the car. Minimum of 2 drivers required to race. Drivers must have the VLMS pass and have passed the SRC Academy.

Please let me know ASAP if you would like to drive.

The car:
Porsche 991 GTE from the Endurance pack DLC

Would that be for the race tomorrow? Jan. 19? In best case I can find time between 1700 to 1900, and 1-2 hour practice today. If that fit's for another driver I can do one Stint between 17 and 19, but perhaps it's not the best idea...

Elodyr

Community Member
Reaction score
Would that be for the race tomorrow? Jan. 19? In best case I can find time between 1700 to 1900, and 1-2 hour practice today. If that fit's for another driver I can do one Stint between 17 and 19, but perhaps it's not the best idea...
I think it's for the rest of the season, since the deadline for lineup changes is 48 h ahead of the Quali.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I will withdraw from tomorows race due to the short notice, but for the remaining rounds the car would be available should there be 2 drivers(in accordance with the rules)

Users who are viewing this thread