rFactor 2 VLMS - S3 - Round 3 - Mosport (1 Viewer)

VLMS - S3 - Round 3 - Mosport
Posted by m4nu
rFactor2
Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 16:00
Until: Saturday, December 15, 2018 - 20:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Battenberg I've given up already. No one on the server and it's raining. Another day. Cheers for uploading the set up, I'll give it a go tomorrow. Potentially on single player.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Steve and I are going to skip this round of the VLMS, no motivation to bother, so will be testing for Sepang instead :D

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Really? That's disappointing. Sepang is literally a month away. Make sure you let the admins know or else you will lose your team entry.
It’s a horrible track and not much point for our car. We haven’t finished a race in vlms for various reasons so motivation has kinda shifted to VEC

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Reminder: unless anything unusual happens(pitlane issues) this race is tomorrow.

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Hopefully my stream works okay today

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We lived... just. @Battenberg started the car and qualified 16th. After making up a few places at the start of the race running 10th a Porsche lost control and hit @Battenberg causing us 3 min worth of repairs. After the repairs we were 23rd, and safe driving from @Battenberg and then myself brought us back up to 14th by the end of the race while everyone else lost their heads.

Users who are viewing this thread