iRacing VRS Endurance Series - 2020 Season 2 (1 Viewer)

VRS Endurance Series - 2020 Season 2
Posted by fab. ICEMAN
iRacing
Saturday, May 30, 2020 - 19:00
Until: Saturday, May 30, 2020 - 22:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
The Audi normally is a bit more aggressive from my experience, better on turn in but a bit more unstable on the rear at times
and at the moment there is some sort of setup exploit which makes it really quick, so it is the car of choice for a lot of people

So went and bought the Audi. It's so much quicker and easier to drive than the others, down to 1:18.8 in race now, and feels like there's plenty more to come out of it.

If anybody is still looking for a Sat PM or Sun drive in the Audi I'd be keen!

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So went and bought the Audi. It's so much quicker and easier to drive than the others, down to 1:18.8 in race now, and feels like there's plenty more to come out of it.

If anybody is still looking for a Sat PM or Sun drive in the Audi I'd be keen!
Just done a race in the Audi, only bought it 20mins before the race session so still learning it compared to the 488 gte, cant do 1:18s at the moment. but might be interested depending upon the start time on sunday?

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Just done a race in the Audi, only bought it 20mins before the race session so still learning it compared to the 488 gte, cant do 1:18s at the moment. but might be interested depending upon the start time on sunday?

Sunday start time is 17:00 GMT, so all nicely wrapped up by 9.10pm UK. Don't worry about the times, more important to keep it on the track and have fun, though I did find the times quickly started coming down with the Audi where I just seemed to reach a wall in the other cars.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
ahh, thats a bit earlier than i expected, not entirely sure i can do it unfortunately, will have to confirm later this evening if thats ok? :( i noticed my times falling during the race and so far have been able to gain lots of places on the first few laps

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
ahh, thats a bit earlier than i expected, not entirely sure i can do it unfortunately, will have to confirm later this evening if thats ok? :( i noticed my times falling during the race and so far have been able to gain lots of places on the first few laps

Yeah no problem, let me know if you can, no worries otherwise.

I'm enjoying this combo now, the laptimes seem very inconsistent session to session, I guess it's weather dependent. I've not gone as fast since the second race but think I'm driving the car better.

The last race I did wasn't so good, lots of traffic and dicing which slows the laps down, I only did a 1:20.1, but to my surprise the fastest lap in the session was only a 1:19.5.

Does anyone know do all the splits get the same dynamic weather conditions?

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Raigore iv submitted a team for tomorrow nights VRS race

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Me and Jakey are going to take the Audi again tonight to see if we can improve on last nights race

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Tsukuba Circuit - 2000 Full

Next races are on the upcoming weekend! Race details can be found in the OP.

Weekly Team Submission: https://forms.gle/VkaZUMX7wrW3Wneu9
Hall of Fame Submission: https://forms.gle/sxUG5fh4KeAbXnf8A

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
14 turns in 1.2 miles, sounds like an excellent venue for GT3 endurance racing :rolleyes:

Will maybe try a sprint race and see how disastrous it is before deciding to do the 3 hours!

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
shame i cant do this race as it would be quite good fun imo

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread