PC2 Resolved Welcome Back! - Incident 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elodyr

Reaction score
Steam
View
Date: 24.08.2017
Event: Welcome Back!
Members Involved: @Jago25
Description: After swerving over the track from right to left nearly taking out Flerko he then just hits me off when I go for the wide open inside line. I also included the race from the very start because the start from Jago, Flerko and Eugene was very questionable. The actual incident is at the very end of the 2 videos.

Evidence:

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Jago25

Reaction score
yea looks like i made a mess there for you, srry m8.
don't think i actually saw you there. ill be more careful next time

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Moved to stewards.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Having reviewed the footage provided, the Stewards deem this a racing incident and have decided to take no further action.

We would, however, like to remind both drivers to be especially aware of their surroundings on the opening lap of a race and the possibility of opponents making overtaking maneuvers outside of their vision. We highly recommend using the CrewChief spotter to assist in situations such as these and prevent incidents like this occurring in the future.

On top of this, we would like to emphasize that although 'dive bombs' can be controlled maneuvers, attempting such risky overtakes on the opening lap of a race is ill-advised.

We would also like to highlight section 1.1.2 of our Driving Standards:

"You should, at all times, try to avoid any intentional contact during our events. We understand that a degree of contact is inevitable but, this must always be kept to a minimum, even if you have to compromise your race to do so."

Are you all happy to release this publicly? If one refuses the thread will stay hidden, please leave a reply in here.

@Elodyr @Jago25

Jago25

Reaction score
yea i got no problem with that, i made a mistake there and its another reminder to be more mindful of your surroundings on the track. if other ppl can improve due to this the better.

RSR Admin

Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)