Project CARS 2 Where To Begin? (1 Viewer)

WIS-RoryMcCann

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello I am a new member here, where do I begin with races and having a better standard of racing, those first corners on random servers are disgusting

Thanks

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Admins would be better suited to answer this as the process has changed since I joined RSR.
But honestly, the first step would be to hop on to TeamSpeak, server details should have been sent to you when you signed up.
A lot of the guys have already started practicing for the upcoming league so simply join in =)
My advice would be to learn the tracks in the car with default setup, find out how the car behaves & handles in unrealistic situations. Simulators are fantastic because there's no real world penalty... throw the car into the corner as fast at it goes, hit the kerbs to see if the car can ride them or if it wants to kill you. Take things from there, start to figure out your braking, turning & throttle points for each corner.
I know more of our pro drivers will run consistent laps within .1s before fiddling with setups...

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sign up for the revolution cup ! :) you can do it here : https://revolutionsimracing.com/threads/sign-up.2439/

First of all you should read the rules and driving standard then hop on a group practice session (come say hi in TS) and I'm sure you'll find friendly lads to help you train your racecraft so you'll be less stressed out to race next to someone in the official event. Anyway welcome dude! :)

Users who are viewing this thread