iRacing Winter VLN 20/21 - S4 - Sign Up & Interest Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Is the M4 GT4 any good to drive? I remember the 911 being a bit of a handful, but maybe it’s been improved and I’ve already bought the Cayman when it was the first GT4 but didn’t enjoy driving it.
I found the M4 arse happy but prefered the Cayman over it as it wasnt that arse happy, changed a bit since first release.

Last edited:

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
god dam phone autocorrect

C. Tscharf

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

C. Tscharf

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Unofficial results of Pre Qualifying

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
:hungover:

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
What a event this was guys!

I love how they setup the league and driving with those 4 classes arround the nordschleife is just amazing. We were lucky to be in as we were on the reserve list. It wasnt the result the #333 car was looking for, but yeah we expected it as Simon had no time to practice and learn the track. In my opinion he did well and he did some decent laps here and there especially concidering the amount of traffic and other stressfull situations he had to deal with. Thank you for being my teammate @Darksi ! Next time we will get em! :)

Also a massive congrats on the podium of the GT3 field @Selly and @C. Tscharf really well done!

And @Raigore for his mighty performance just missing out on the final podiumspot at the end. But still a 4hr solo to be proud of!

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Aye it was definitly a learning curve this one, i will keep with the practice just in case we get invited to the next round, and hopefully i can get those times down so as to not undo your hard work :)

Great race guys lets keep the momentum going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread