Project CARS 2 Wishlist for upcoming events (1 Viewer)

SBart_uk

Community Member
Reaction score
We're well overdue for a Single Seater event ;):D

SBart_uk

Community Member
Reaction score
I know we have been driving sakitto a lot lately...but try Formula Renault there...pure joy :D

I'll do that. The Formula Renault is a joy everywhere I've driven it so far :)

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I'd certainly vote for open wheel as the next season :) Formula Renault would be amazing. As there is risk of a wheel coming off it could be 2 short races per evening rather than 1 longer one...

Failing that, something like the Radical...

Zemke

Community Member
Reaction score
Let's race some of the old classics! Anything from the 'Vintage' categories, such as: F1C, Indycar, Prototype B, GT-A, GT-B, etc.

And I know those old cars are quite challenging to drive compared to today's modern racecars, so maybe we can compromise with easier, more familiar, tracks that everyone is comfortable with, such as: Silverstone, Spa Francorchamps, Nurburgring GP, Hockenheim GP, Daytona Road Course, Monza, etc.

I'd just love to see those old beauties on the track again, going wheel-to-wheel with each other and having a hell of a grand time.

Jomba

Community Member
Reaction score
As racing season is in full swing at the moment, so I'd like to suggest to do something parallel with RL. Indy 500 is up next month (indycars at oval have been much improved and are a joy to race even with AI), then there's le mans etc.

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
As racing season is in full swing at the moment, so I'd like to suggest to do something parallel with RL. Indy 500 is up next month (indycars at oval have been much improved and are a joy to race even with AI), then there's le mans etc.

Le Mans is coming, don't you worry about that! Indy 500 is an intriguing prospect, watch this space...

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I know it has already been mentioned but a mini Indy 500 would be great!

Mearcat

Community Member
Reaction score
Bit of a distant Idea,

What about a yearly season event running a single seater (RSR GP championship)?

1 race a month - 8/10 races with a competative single seater (F Reno?) ran similar to Season 4

PC2 has enough tracks to form a season, they could be chosen a similar way the endurance races are, 6/8 tracks assigned by RSR admins and 2 remaining ones voted for by members:
  • Autodromo Internacional do Algarve - Portugal
  • Azure Circuit - Monaco
  • Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya - Spain
  • Hockenheimring - Germany
  • Imola - San Marino
  • Monza - Italy
  • Red Bull Ring - Austria
  • Silverstone - UK
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Belgium
  • Sakitto - Japan
Single seaters aren't everyones cup of tea but I have to say I have been missing taking part in such a championship.

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Bit of a distant Idea,

1 race a month - 8/10 races with a competative single seater (F Reno?) ran similar to Season 4

PC2 has enough tracks to form a season, they could be chosen a similar way the endurance races are, 6/8 tracks assigned by RSR admins and 2 remaining ones voted for by members:
  • Azure Circuit - Monaco
  • Imola - San Marino
  • Monza - Italy
  • Silverstone - UK
  • Sakitto - Japan
Single seaters aren't everyones cup of tea but I have to say I have been missing taking part in such a championship.
You convinced me just by saying Formula (jean)Reno <3

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Even if it is not official and it is community-based (just like the Ginetta Challenge), could that work?

I'd really like an open-wheel season and the Formula Wrenaux would be a dream!

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Bit of a distant Idea,

• Azure Circuit - Monaco
  • Imola - San Marino
  • Monza - Italy
  • Silverstone - UK
  • Sakitto - Japan
Just a suggestion : open wheelers are very fragile I think it could be best to choose tracks with good runoff (not surrounded by walls :cough: monaco)

Mearcat

Community Member
Reaction score
Even if it is not official and it is community-based (just like the Ginetta Challenge), could that work?

Could work, the person running it would have to organise and keep the records though.

Thomas Sikora

Community Member
Reaction score
Forget my google PW.
my "nice to have"
Radical SR3-RS @Brno (fogy) 1h race with 15min Q

Zemke

Community Member
Reaction score
I've really enjoyed this GT5 mini-league! I was thinking it'd be fun to do something similar with the Formula Rookie cars. Maybe at proper Grand Prix circuits? Tracks like Circuit of the Americas, Silverstone, Catalunya, Algarve, Imola, Nurburgring, Dubai, Fuji, Sakitto, etc.
As if we're a junior class, providing support races for the Formula 1 circus as it goes around the world, is the idea.
Might as well do the same or similar rules and settings as the GT5 league, and with 4 to 6 rounds again?

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
maybe a RX Superlites mini league, i know there is currently a mini league going now for the WRX but the superlites are great fun plus with cars being the same, would be a tighter competition.

Users who are viewing this thread