Project CARS 2 World Rally Cross @ Hell RX - Completed (1 Viewer)

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
I read the event date first and thought "wow, that is forward planning".

Do you have a commentator for this? I have the final F1 Esports qualifiers that night starting at 7 UTC but they tend to take less than an hour, So looking at your plan, I could be available for when you were planning on having streaming coverage
Hey King, well if it works out, that would be great! I won't be driving probably because of the behind the scene logistics that are involved, but I can control the camera's for the finals.

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
can I tentatively sign up as a reserve to make up the numbers if necessary...

If you thought I was bad at "normal" racing, you ain't seen nothing yet - I'm flipping* useless at anything with the word "Rally" in it.

*flipping onto side/roof/ditch/tree

Laserbeak43

Community Member
Reaction score
Yeah, good point. If you're worried about people going out of bounds or into other drivers, it's probably safer to put me on the reserve list. I mean, I really wanna race, but at least this way if I do, I can say, "I told you so".

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

If you thought I was bad at "normal" racing, you ain't seen nothing yet - I'm flipping* useless at anything with the word "Rally" in it.

I wanna see that :D

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score

Yeah, good point. If you're worried about people going out of bounds or into other drivers, it's probably safer to put me on the reserve list. I mean, I really wanna race, but at least this way if I do, I can say, "I told you so".

Don't worry guys, the event is about enjoying yourselfs. Besides, all drivers race at least 4 races. If you perform less and crash a bit in one of the heats you'll be placed in a heat with drivers who don't have quick pace as well, ensuring fun races with people from your skill level. That's what the Q-heats are partly for.

Laserbeak43

Community Member
Reaction score
Cool :)

King-Kodiak

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey King, well if it works out, that would be great! I won't be driving probably because of the behind the scene logistics that are involved, but I can control the camera's for the finals.
Would you want to co-commentate or just control the cameras? I don't mind either way

Last edited:

King-Kodiak

Community Member
Reaction score
Something has just dawned on me, which might prevent me from commentating this. I will have to see how I feel and how the vocal chords are holding up, as if I did this one, that will be my 8th commentary in 5 days.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry but I can't do this. I have to babysit on wednesday.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Yeah... My wife got ill and I am with kids all alone......

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Im out of this one aswell. pc wont be rebuilt in time.

King-Kodiak

Community Member
Reaction score
I am actually going to pull out of commentating this. If tonights F1 Esports is anything go to by, it overran by a LOOOONG way

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
ive just realized this starts and ends a bit late as i would need to be done by 20 UTC tops.

Maybe next time :). Im pulling out

Users who are viewing this thread