Project CARS 2 WRX Mini League- R4 Wildcrest RX - 25th July (2 Viewers)

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
An awesome night, as ever with these events :D Great racing everyone.

4:10 - Qualifying Heat 1. Fun battle for P2 towards the end. @CatchAGlimpse
22:30 - Qualifying Heat 2. Nice fights in this one. @djombaslo @mikeysalmon27
35:20 - Qualifying Heat 3. A fairly relaxed race. Managed to get the undercut on the joker lap to get P4.
47:40 - Qualifying Heat 4. Another quiet race, just following the quick guys.
1:10:15 -Semi Final. A crazy race! First a jump start, followed by a bad 1st corner, a rough landing on top of another car, and eventually I was lucky to finish in P3 and progress to the final! @djombaslo @Freak Superman
1:22:20 - Final. A quick but uneventful run to P2! Pretty much inherited from mistakes ahead of me, but I'll still take it.

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
A huge thanks to @Nighttiger for running this awesome championship and congratulations to @Alex Salmon on becoming champion!

I never expected to get 2nd place overall (TBC) and every week has been an absolute blast with each and every one of you. I think all the RX regulars agree that RSR needs to run an official RX season at some point in the future ;)

Had an enjoyable night as always and I apologise for having to skip the final due to other commitments.

Shame there isn't another one next week :(

Jussi_SMS

Community Member
Reaction score
So sorry Nighttiger, I got called out to an emergency PSU delivery just before the race and couldn't take part. Really gutted I couldn't take part. =(

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

The results of the final event are in:

upload_2018-7-26_23-14-9.png

Congratulations to @mikeysalmon27 for winning Round 4 of the WRX mini league!

Also the results for the complete league are in! Congratulations to @Alex Salmon for taking the win! @CatchAGlimpse came very close but in the end just not enough but he is in a solid P2!

upload_2018-7-26_23-21-27.png

I want sincerely thank everyone that has participated in this mini-league. The main purpose of it was just to have fun with each other in a followup of the already very fun stand-alone RX events, in which we succeeded I believe. It really warms my heart to see that you guys had so much fun! Let's hope there will be some more RX racing in an official manner. No worries, if there won't be one, I'll just organise a second season ;)

Alex Salmon

Community Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to @mikeysalmon27 for winning Round 4 of the WRX mini league!
Im not going to hear the end of that for a while! :D

Seriously though, thanks for this championship, I loved it! great atmosphere, even better racing and just in general some of the most fun I've had in Pcars in a while. Thanks Nighttiger and I really look forward to seeing your events grow in the future!

Thanks everyone for the kind words, I will most certainly be around to defend my title if we run RX events again ;)

mikeysalmon27

Community Member
Reaction score
Will definitely be down for more of these in the future

Users who are viewing this thread