rFactor 2 12hrs Sebring - 29th September 2018 | 11AM UTC | p1-simracing.net (2 Viewers)

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I dont have a problem, will be great to have you in the car, however im still unconfirmed for this event till the end of the month

Exactly the same as I’m reserve on SRCA

The Hunter

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm very interested to join this and see it as a great opportunity to get into rFactor. I don't think I'll get a team together myself so if any team (my preference would be GTE, but could drive any) would like to adopt me, please let me know!

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm very interested to join this and see it as a great opportunity to get into rFactor. I don't think I'll get a team together myself so if any team (my preference would be GTE, but could drive any) would like to adopt me, please let me know!
Hi Hunter, at the moment i think the teams are full, I will add you to the interested drivers list so if a space becomes available i will let you know :)

The Hunter

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi Hunter, at the moment i think the teams are full, I will add you to the interested drivers list so if a space becomes available i will let you know :)
Sounds good. Would want to hear it rather sooner than later since I don't want to invest into the required DLC's without knowing if I would actually attend the race.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sounds good. Would want to hear it rather sooner than later since I don't want to invest into the required DLC's without knowing if I would actually attend the race.
thats understandable, team signups are on sunday so should know around then

Col_McCoy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Put me on a maybe list as well please... there might be a change in my situation. Anyway I will know more on the 20th of August earliest

Alex Salmon

Community Member
Reaction score
Can somebody be about Sunday to help me sign up a car? I havent done it before and dont want to screw up

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
LMP2 and GTE spots are full, are you interested in the LMP3 car??

@SP1KEGRW, @Raigore, @The Hunter @Col_McCoy

I am interested.

Capture.PNG

If @Raigore and @Col_McCoy don't want to, I can get the team striked out again. Please sign up at p1-gaming.de with your full name and let me know that I can link you with the team :)

SP1KEGRW

Community Member
Reaction score
I can give it a try, i can only do my best i'm up for lmp3

Last edited:

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Col_McCoy

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just got back from Hong Kong... I'm IN!

Just probably need some help with how this works... registration, the game, the dlc's .. just let's say everything ;-).
But I have time and very interested and don't care which car and who I'm driving with =D... my first endurance race longer than 2.4 hours it would be

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
dam it just missed this... id of loved to do another one..

Users who are viewing this thread