Project CARS 2 12th Apr 2018 - Made In China (1 Viewer)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Name: t0daY
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? Yes
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? Yes

wabi

Community Member
Reaction score
Tire compound change allowed or not?

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
I'll try and make this one, can't 100% promise I'll be there though.

Name: SillySausage
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? Yes
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? Yes

Alex Salmon

Community Member
Reaction score
Name: Alex Salmon
Do you understand and accept our Driving Standards? yes
Do you intend to attend and complete the race? yes

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Well I'm pretty happy with that evenings work a 3rd and a 4th place! Racing near(ish) good company :)

Best moment of the evening. I'm sure Alex has a great view too.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
That Stokemon moment properly made me jump at the time. I'd assumed it was just somebody lagging, it never occurred to me that it was somebody out of control :eek:

That combo was absolutely sublime. The car is such a wonderful thing to drive, I think I've still got a smile on my face! Congrats to Alex on the wins. I got close in the 2nd race, near the end, but went wide out of the right-hander at the end of the back-straight where S3 starts and lost all the momentum I'd gained. Without that, it would have been a VERY close finish I reckon!

Alex Salmon

Community Member
Reaction score
That Stokemon moment properly made me jump at the time. I'd assumed it was just somebody lagging, it never occurred to me that it was somebody out of control :eek:

That combo was absolutely sublime. The car is such a wonderful thing to drive, I think I've still got a smile on my face! Congrats to Alex on the wins. I got close in the 2nd race, near the end, but went wide out of the right-hander at the end of the back-straight where S3 starts and lost all the momentum I'd gained. Without that, it would have been a VERY close finish I reckon!
Yeah was really good fun i was half hoping for a good scrap at the end, Thanks for keeping me on my toes :D

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm never going to hear the end of that XD

Absolutely terrifying from my POV. Pleased I managed to control it enough to only ruin my own race.

Good fun night thanks guys :)

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I'm never going to hear the end of that XD

Absolutely terrifying from my POV. Pleased I managed to control it enough to only ruin my own race.

Good fun night thanks guys :)
I assume you were in VR for that, so yeah. Honestly you did well not to wreck across Alex :D

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I assume you were in VR for that, so yeah. Honestly you did well not to wreck across Alex :D

VR made it scary but also allowed me to judge missing @Alex Salmon because I could look across to where he was. I only went so far across to miss him and everyone else. Could have gone closer to the corner but that wouldn't have ended well.

RimanDk

Community Member
Reaction score
Fun times! Good races. Quite happy with my P5 and P3 finishes.

I was a couple of cars behind @Stokemon when that accident happened. Seeing the replays of that here, I'm quite impressed you managed to redirect the car as well as you did. It's scary stuff to go into the grass at that kind of speed... I had a similar event myself in quali and I missed another guy in T3 by a hair... I wasn't nearly as successful at redirecting the car and the brakes did jack all at that point.

I'm with @Cluck on this one: Good combo! I originally had some issues with the car and the last corner two days ago, when I practiced for this race on my own, but that practice paid off for the race, as I knew what to look out for and had a fairly good handle on the car. It's good fun, but it's not exactly a car you just jump into and race in.

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Fun times! Good races. Quite happy with my P5 and P3 finishes.

I was a couple of cars behind @Stokemon when that accident happened. Seeing the replays of that here, I'm quite impressed you managed to redirect the car as well as you did. It's scary stuff to go into the grass at that kind of speed... I had a similar event myself in quali and I missed another guy in T3 by a hair... I wasn't nearly as successful at redirecting the car and the brakes did jack all at that point.

I'm with @Cluck on this one: Good combo! I originally had some issues with the car and the last corner two days ago, when I practiced for this race on my own, but that practice paid off for the race, as I knew what to look out for and had a fairly good handle on the car. It's good fun, but it's not exactly a car you just jump into and race in.
Yeah - you were clearly getting better and better by race 2 - we had a nice scrap for a few turns before I just couldn't hold you back any more. Thoroughly enjoyable!

Users who are viewing this thread