(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

David Siska

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm interested!
I've never participated in an endurance / driver swap event in iRacing. Although I've done many races in iRacing.
Should I do some endurance race until the 24h event? If I should, I happy to join a team in a Le Mans Endurance event.

If it's possible, I'd like to drive a GTE car.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm interested!
I've never participated in an endurance / driver swap event in iRacing. Although I've done many races in iRacing.
Should I do some endurance race until the 24h event? If I should, I happy to join a team in a Le Mans Endurance event.

If it's possible, I'd like to drive a GTE car.
Awesome David, nice to have you in the team.
Driver swap is really simple, but it's definitely worth to drive some team events. Next one is GT Endurance at Nurburgring 3 hours or ELMS for 6 hours at Sebring. Both events are next weekend. Just put your name in one of the threads.

David Siska

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Awesome David, nice to have you in the team.
Driver swap is really simple, but it's definitely worth to drive some team events. Next one is GT Endurance at Nurburgring 3 hours or ELMS for 6 hours at Sebring. Both events are next weekend. Just put your name in one of the threads.
Unfortunately I'll work on next weekend. But I'll make it next time.

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Provided I can get my licence high enough, i wouldnt mind being in a rookie team.

I have the Porsche 991 RSR and the ferrari GT3 at moment

I'd be up for it I've either cars from above^^ and I'd also want to be in a rookie team if possible.

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Nono @t0daY i dont drive no Dp

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
@UnstopaPaul you owe me this one ;)
wait, what? :D
Well, I should be C rating when 2019 season 1 starts.not sure if I can use the DP in races yet. Not so keen on a 24 being my first endurance experience though. I wonder is there something I can do in-between now and mid Jan? Take part in a 6hr or something? Turns out work is not so busy between 24th December and 1st Jan ;)

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well, I should be C rating when 2019 season 1 starts.not sure if I can use the DP in races yet. Not so keen on a 24 being my first endurance experience though. I wonder is there something I can do in-between now and mid Jan? Take part in a 6hr or something? Turns out work is not so busy between 24th December and 1st Jan ;)
You need the B-license for the 6h races and there are no IMSA endurance races, only ELMS with GTEs and so on.
But you can do the solo IMSA races for practice.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Not so keen on a 24 being my first endurance experience though
My first iRacing race - yes, literally my first ever race, was the Le Mans 24 hour. I'd spent less than 3 hours in iRacing beforehand. You'll have a great team of people around you, helping you through it. Trust me, it's a fantastic experience and one you shouldn't hesitate to get involved in, rather than shy away from :)

GoDATP

Community Member
Reaction score

What Cluck said. Don't worry too much! Just practice and get consistent yourself and you'll never let anyone (or yourself) down. My first race over an hour in iRacing was the LM24 and I ran 8 hours without any issue. Believe in yourself! You can do 6hr races for eLMS if you bump your license. That'd be good training but it's not entirely needed.

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
So, should I be looking at Porsche or the DP? Happy to buy either. @t0daY can't tell if you are desperate for my skills in your team/DP car (desperate being the operative word) or just for me to sign up in general :)
Post automatically merged:

I'm ready to team up @t0daY :angelic:
oops.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Might run with some other friend this time, see you guys on the track ;)

Reactions: Tom

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Alright, let's count me in for this :) I got the DP and Daytona. I was going to do IMSA this season anyway, so that fits perfectly to provide practice before mid-jan.
So DP for me, crazy as that might be.

I have so many things to learn/questions around setups, team racing, what keys I should be binding. I've never even done a pitstop so far in iRacing :D. I'll be honest I'm terrified about what the quality of my driving might be in the night time stints. Is it likely to be a 3 or 4+ man team? I'm looking for some kind mentors :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Alright, let's count me in for this :) I got the DP and Daytona. I was going to do IMSA this season anyway, so that fits perfectly to provide practice before mid-jan.
So DP for me, crazy as that might be.

I have so many things to learn/questions around setups, team racing, what keys I should be binding. I've never even done a pitstop so far in iRacing :D. I'll be honest I'm terrified about what the quality of my driving might be in the night time stints. Is it likely to be a 3 or 4+ man team? I'm looking for some kind mentors :)

Happy to do that :)

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
im in.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Guys, be aware that the teams are "provisional" atm. We will find a spot for every driver, but that can mean, that we have to adjust it here and there.

Users who are viewing this thread