(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Ladys! Next practice session tonight. Start around 17 UTC. I hope everyone will join!
As already said before..it's too early for people with kids ;)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Southwell60 and @Imthecrabby you can join Team Green. Seems like we can not mobilize another driver I am afraid. Then let's have some fun in a bigger team (6 drivers in total).

Current car choice: Audi or Fezza :)

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It is race week so I'm finally able to fully commit to practicing for the big one at the weekend. Any sessions being ran today/tomorrow evenings?

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It is race week so I'm finally able to fully commit to practicing for the big one at the weekend. Any sessions being ran today/tomorrow evenings?
yep, start is around 18 UTC. yesterday was around 4 hours. Let's see how long we'll do it today

Imthecrabby

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Nice! @t0daY if you wanteeeed me too, I could join team Fjord to give you guys more drive time if you wanted? I am fine to do a 6 man team though haha. Also Audi I am loving, so would get my vote.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Nice! @t0daY if you wanteeeed me too, I could join team Fjord to give you guys more drive time if you wanted? I am fine to do a 6 man team though haha. Also Audi I am loving, so would get my vote.
This is really up to you if you want to join the Fordje team or not. Just be aware, it is the Fordje xD

I am happy to drive in a bigger team, have nothing against it. Its about the event itself :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Imthecrabby

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Exaclty, May the Fordje take me in my sleep. I am pretty keep to give everyone more track time TBH, so I will take it, if they let me haha

Selly

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Unfortunately I can't today but tomorrow. Have fun

Imthecrabby

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ford guys by the sounds of things I am with you guys, if you could send me the setup you guys are using ASAP, would be most appretiated! PS the sounds of this thing is fucking awesome!

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ford guys by the sounds of things I am with you guys, if you could send me the setup you guys are using ASAP, would be most appretiated! PS the sounds of this thing is fucking awesome!
woh woh woh, you wanted to :D

Imthecrabby

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm easing them into my presence in the team haha

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I forgot I had a haircut booked yesterday (first one since lockdown woo!) but now I am ready to do some serious laps. Anybody got a session up tonight?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread