Project CARS 2 28th Jun 2018 - Solo Round - Cancelled (1 Viewer)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Since we're now down to just 10 drivers, this event is going to be cancelled. The Admin can only apologise to those who were still due to take part - there's nothing stopping you running your own unranked event if you wish - but we don't feel it is worthwhile running a race with only 10 participants.

Taking my staff hat off for a moment, I'm still surprised that so few people signed up in the first place. This is an absolutely wonderful combo, with one of the most fun cars in the game to drive.

@miagi @t0daY @Puffpirat @Freak Superman @Nighttiger @eagle @Ben Watkinson @The Breeze @Eugene Gajkin @Sonic @Cluck @Battenberg @Laserbeak43 @cpcdem @Yammie916

Ahh cancelled, was looking forward to it :(. Some fun races then?
Yep, sorry, you got in whilst I was posting. We're down to just 10 people - including myself - and there's no point running it as a ranked race like that.

Last edited:

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The race will still take place tonight but as an unranked event. If you still wish to take part, please turn up at the original scheduled time and we'll try and have some fun with the few signups still remaining.

EDIT : As a reminder, this does not mean it will be a "free for all", our driving standards will apply in this race just as they do in any race we run.

@miagi @t0daY @Puffpirat @Freak Superman @Nighttiger @eagle @Ben Watkinson @The Breeze @Sonic @Battenberg @Laserbeak43 @cpcdem @Yammie916

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
As just explained in TeamSpeak, we've not got enough people to make it worthwhile running even as an official unranked event. Those who turn up, please feel free to run it anyway on a peer-2-peer setup and have fun.

Really sorry to have to cancel this one but a race isn't a race without the drivers :(

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
was still a good race, car was fun to drive despite putting in the barrier first lap of the first race. Probably the only time I'm gonna get 2 top 10 finishes.....

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
New (exciting) track and car (which was a handful to drive) for me... and only 6 seconds slower than the leader :stig: .... and put on a lap by the back markers..
But on average I'm quite happy that I finished top 10 twice as well :D
BAC Mono and Oulton park is a great fun combi btw

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
So much fun to drive last night, I hope we do a re-run!

Users who are viewing this thread