Assetto Corsa Competizione 3 Hours of Bathurst (hosted by RLM) (1 Viewer)

3 Hours of Bathurst (hosted by RLM)
Posted by Tom
Assetto Corsa Competizione
Sunday, March 8, 2020 - 14:00
Until: Sunday, March 8, 2020 - 17:45
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I would be in for the fun. Im miagi on their page.
Added you to the team. What about the car? New Bentley? heard it's fun around this track. Old Aston, new Porsche?

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Bentley should be doable, can't say anything about the new Porsche. Old Aston is a sensible pick if it's quick enough?

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Bentley should be doable, can't say anything about the new Porsche. Old Aston is a sensible pick if it's quick enough?
You need to put your real name and steam64 in your driver profile, otherwise I can't sign up for the race ;-)

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Battenberg would you have some time to get me up to speed quickly with acc features, settings, VR, online, etc? I've used the game only a few times and I'm not very familiar with it. I'll also drive wathever car you choose but I'd prefer one that is mostly forgiving.

Reactions: Tom

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yeah the signups were rapid, I only caught it as I was browsing their discord late in the evening. By the next morning I think they were already into the reserves. @miagi might want to join you in a reserve car?

For Suzuka I think there's going to be some sort of pre-qualifying/filtering going on to filter the mass of signups they're going to get - although this Bathurst race has no implications on that.
Post automatically merged:

@Exited If you can add me and ricardo as 'owners' of RSR red, that way we can get some team entries in early no matter who is around. We can add/remove drivers to the race entries fairly easily, their system is pretty nice :cool:
Done!
Also good to know that you can change everything after the sign up.
I thought drivers, car and number must be finished at sign up, but you can alter everything afterwards
Team Red is also signed up now, @miagi and me as drivers for now.

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Battenberg would you have some time to get me up to speed quickly with acc features, settings, VR, online, etc? I've used the game only a few times and I'm not very familiar with it. I'll also drive wathever car you choose but I'd prefer one that is mostly forgiving.

Sure, I'll be on tomorrow for our sprint night, so can give you a quick run down then?

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Exited You just swapped out the Blue entry for the Red :p I think having the driver signing up in multiple cars is confusing the system. I'll remove you from the Blue roster, so you can try again.

Their system is new, so we've got to work around it. I don't think at the moment a single driver can enter more than 1 team they 'own' for a race.

Last edited:

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Exited You just swapped out the Blue entry for the Red :p I think having the driver signing up in multiple cars is confusing the system. I'll remove you from the Blue roster, so you can try again.

Their system is new, so we've got to work around it. I don't think at the moment a single driver can enter more than 1 team they 'own' for a race.
Damn, sorry about that, I had no idea :p:cool:

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Team Red is signed up again now, but we're like reserve team 15 or so :-(

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hello all, some good and (possibly) bad news:

The good news is that they're going to run a second server, due to high demand. So @Exited, @miagi and @MelBonkers have a spot! Exited will need to delete your entry from the original race, and sign up to the new second server one. There should be plenty of room for any more teams wishing to take part. Be aware that they might have to shut the second server down if there are performance issues.

The bad news is that there is now a >79 SA requirement for all drivers taking part. So if you haven't raced much on this game, you have 2 weeks to get your safety rating up. This can be ranked up in offline and online races, so you might have some grinding to do!

1582368806299.png

@Corentin_Bergès @Taorminator

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

The good news is that they're going to run a second server, due to high demand. So @Exited, @miagi and @MelBonkers have a spot! Exited will need to delete your entry from the original race, and sign up to the new second server one. There should be plenty of room for any more teams wishing to take part. Be aware that they might have to shut the second server down if there are performance issues.

The bad news is that there is now a >79 SA requirement for all drivers taking part. So if you haven't raced much on this game, you have 2 weeks to get your safety rating up. This can be ranked up in offline and online races, so you might have some grinding to do!

View attachment 8589

Thanks, done!
@JetPistol if you wanna take part in this race please add your real name and steam64 id at RLM website :happy:

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

View attachment 8589

I've reached 80, good enough I guess :p

Corentin_Bergès

Community Member
Reaction score
Not sure my 99 SA is enough :p

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Exited, @miagi, @MelBonkers - You need to decide on a car soon, update your entry, and submit your livery to Fabian on the RLM discord before Thursday. Chances are you may get into split 1, if enough people don't submit their livery in time. Please see below:

1583088124017.png

Due to how the game works with custom liveries, we don't have an 'official' RSR livery, but if you use these colour/material settings with your car, we should get something more or less consistent. It's up to you to pick which design works best!

20200301193415_1.jpg

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Exited, @miagi, @MelBonkers - You need to decide on a car soon, update your entry, and submit your livery to Fabian on the RLM discord before Thursday. Chances are you may get into split 1, if enough people don't submit their livery in time. Please see below:

View attachment 8621

Due to how the game works with custom liveries, we don't have an 'official' RSR livery, but if you use these colour/material settings with your car, we should get something more or less consistent. It's up to you to pick which design works best!
View attachment 8623
Already submitted our livery. Sadly no RSR colors, our NSX livery is red as we are Team Red :-(

• Informative

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
good luck everyone

Users who are viewing this thread